Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good news here tonight, my Dad has finally left intensive care after just over 7 weeks 😁 He's still in hospital but moved to a stroke rehab ward as he's needs similar care to build his strength up before he can come home. But he's no longer classed as critical 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Does anyone else dread when they re open the shops again in July? They will still have to apply the social distancing rules as the supermarkets do and I just think its going to be absolutely horrendous. Can you imagine the queues to get into places like Primark 😔😑
As i work in Central London in retail im absolutely dreading it i feel anxious as it is in a supermarket and im going to feel so under pressure for managers breathing down my neck caring all about the money bricking it! 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Still convinced they’ll find a vaccine for the ‘rona in a soft play area 🤢
If it didn’t originally start there

#batandbasilsoup #softplayspecial

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The Daily fail is reporting Cummings will quit at Christmas as his role is redundant now Brexit has taken place 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Plenty of courier jobs anyway..
I meant like warehouse, order packing and packaging, online production, IT technicians for online site maintenance, coding and adding online stock, models for clothing and all of that but yeah couriers as well lol

Reactions: 2
I meant like warehouse, order packing and packaging, online production, IT technicians for online site maintenance, coding and adding online stock, models for clothing and all of that but yeah couriers as well lol
I couldn't be bothered to list them all thanks 😂

Not quick enough, Boris should fire his skinny arse NOW!
Is he just letting him see out his contract then?

I said to my fiancé, since the stores are open now here, I may do my Christmas shopping now 😂. Don't want to wait til winter in case there is a second wave and everything closes again.
Its not just the presents imagine the food shop queue, its bad enough now.:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its not just the presents imagine the food shop queue, its bad enough now.:oops:
You should be getting the Gin on tap come Christmas.. Rishi has warned Gordon's to get the well dug in the backyard and a tanker to fill it 🤫 don't tell him I told ye:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Last night the kid next door (who is a bit of a pain in the butt and never shuts up) had a new haircut with the lines down the side. I commented and said wow did mum do that to which he replied no our hairdresser did it she came to my house. Before I could say anything my oldest son said How ? That's not allowed (smart boy 😏) and he replied "Its fine hairdressers are sneaking into house and doing it. I need to get my haircut or it goes down over my eyes" 🙈

My son just stared at him really confused and a that point we went back inside. I was so annoyed especially as him and his sister have been awful and keep coming right up to us and in our front garden or pressing against the window etc and their mum doesn't say a word. She is also always going on about how she is a key worker (she works for the NHS but not in a frontline service)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
2 metres apart is still frustrating IMO.
It is frustrating, I've made the decision not to see my mum as my 6 year old will be devastated not to hug her and I think it would upset him having to leave again, he's handled it so well so far I feel like it's not worth rocking the boat for now :(

Reactions: 3
2 meters is frustrating but I'm quite happy with the garden thing, I was hoping to be able to go to my grandparents (take my own cuppa) and some cake on my birthday because i usually see them every year for celebrations so now can go with my whole family to see them which I know they will absolutely love! I'm realising i really am not an affectionate person and apart from my boyfriend who i like to make hug me 24/7 when were together i dont mind not hugging friends or family as long as i can see them slightly more easily! Im seeing my boyfriend in a few weeks for a walk and hoping boris will allow some sort of restricted house visits but already know ill break the rules for a hug couldn't see him and not touch him!!

God!
Have you seen the news that South Korea have had to re-shut their schools not long after reopening them due to a spike?

I honestly have big reservations about schools going back. I know up here in Scotland they are going for a mid August return.

Any English parents on here... what’s your thoughts about your schools reopening sooner?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.