Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just try not to scare them. It's so hard working with children who are scared and cry at messy play because their parents don't allow it and who get into trouble for getting messy.

We are going to have some seriously anxious children with the amount of fear and projecting I'm seeing directed towards the children.

It's the whole child we need to look after and that includes their mental health as well as their physical wellbeing.

Reactions: 3
Same here, but still automatically get priority as an essential keyworker. Might be worth checking

Reactions: 2
I can't edit my comment but I meant it's hard enough looking after children who cry and get upset at messy play because their parents don't allow it nevermind the children that are going to be terrified of this "killer virus" and won't do anything.

Reactions: 3
I think the official advice is after 7 days you can go out. You can defo go back to work.

Hopefully he's had it a good few weeks, and isn't being a selfish tool

I think the official advice is after 7 days you can go out. You can defo go back to work.

Hopefully he's had it a good few weeks, and isn't being a selfish tool
7 days??? In Canada, you can't until you test negative twice.

We haven't even heard a word from our school. Surely you can ring and explain? If he's in the correct year group they can't deny him a place??

7 days for some people to go back to work. My work wouldn’t have me back until I’d SI at home for 14 days. Didn’t re-test me either though, just asked if I’ve had anymore symptoms and that was it. They take our temp every day when we start our shift.

So I've chickened out of going for a walk. Got a bit panicky about it so decided to leave it for now.

Reactions: 6
My flights for July have just been cancelled, time to fight for a full refund with Ryan Air

Reactions: 6
She's got more chance of finding the pot of gold at the end of thethan getting a refund from O'Leary
I’m stressed just thinking of the battle I have ahead Might palm it off to my boyfriend to deal with

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.