Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a bit of advice if anyone develops an abscess in their gums during lockdown just keep banging your face against a brick wall until you pass out. Don’t waste three days going round in circles calling 111 or your GP or A&E because there is no bleeping help whatsoever.
I have two. Was told to expect them opening end of May but there’s never any mention of it in the news!! Just on repeat antibiotics. Surely theh should open as a priority.

Reactions: 1
Just a bit of advice if anyone develops an abscess in their gums during lockdown just keep banging your face against a brick wall until you pass out. Don’t waste three days going round in circles calling 111 or your GP or A&E because there is no bleeping help whatsoever.
Oh no , poor you 😢. I had an abscess which spread up into my jaw , it was horrific and I had to have the tooth removed after the infection cleared up , it took two weeks of ab’s to clear it up and my face was so swollen . Surely your GP can prescribe Antibiotics over a phone consultation?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Have you spoken to your regular dentist? Do you have a swelling? If you have a swelling you will be given a prescription. If not, get some corsodyl and use it once a day and take pain (alternating paracetamol and ibruprofen is best for dental pain) if you’re in pain.
Can’t get through to anyone and he has type 1 diabetes. pain aren’t working he can’t eat and sugar levels all over the place. Had to fill in a form online for GP but when I put level of pain at anything over 5 (it’s actually 10) says contact 111. Trying every avenue to get hold of a dentist.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
So you can sit in a park 2m away from other people but you can’t sit in a park 2m away from family or friends? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

(not that this affects me, I’m welsh and still locked up in my tower)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So you can sit in a park 2m away from other people but you can’t sit in a park 2m away from family or friends? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

But remember if you have to use public transport you can still next to someone as they are now packed 🙈

Reactions: 2

why bother going to the park to see family just stand outside their house.

Reactions: 7
Irish exit plan for meeting family from the 18th.
Why did boris not do similar!

0E0EC247-2367-4642-8235-981D76ED91E5.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Can’t get through to anyone and he has type 1 diabetes. pain aren’t working he can’t eat and sugar levels all over the place. Had to fill in a form online for GP but when I put level of pain at anything over 5 (it’s actually 10) says contact 111. Trying every avenue to get hold of a dentist.
sounds awful for him. Phone any local dentist in your area (we have been told we have to offer advice to everyone, even if they are not registered) they may give you a number to call the dental hospital to help you if they won’t give you a script.

A beautician local to me has announced she is reopening in a couple of weeks.. how can this be allowed?!

Surely people and businesses cannot afford to not open until September.
I get this argument, but at the same time surely people shouldn’t have to die alone after not seeing their loved ones for 2 months,
Surely people shouldn’t be refused ventilators because there isn’t enough of them,

nothing about a pandemic works on “but that’s not fair/that can’t work” 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.