Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's beginning to look like Canada's daily numbers are coming down...hope it stays that way.

Reactions: 9
I'm stressing tonight husband has go back to work Friday and lone work as company trial whilst other managers are at home.
Took the teen for walk earlier exercise it was busy out and walked past local primary they were all playing in the playground all close together no visible 2 metres apart .
I wish he would announce lock down extension tommorow it's a mistake to wait until Sunday or Monday if everyone goes out this weekend many acting already like lockdowns ended.

Any tips for zoom. Bloody hate it but need to be competent.

Husband said if we kept lockdown strict another 6 weeks maybe we could get the r rate really low.
I hate to think it can get worse but witty has mentioned a 2nd peak of the winter.

Reactions: 8

Bloody unlimited exercise? They must be having a laugh 🤣 how much exercise can people do? Seriously if this is what is announced on sunday im gonna have a giggle! Bloody unlimited exercise 🤣 its unlimited now anyway - no ones out there checking if youve been out for a walk once or twice on the same day? Oh god this has really made me laugh! Sorry 😂
Theres only so much walking and cycling round a local area a person can do though.Its all the same places etc and nothing is open apart from the Supermarket. Rubbish really.

Reactions: 2
You were the one who said 100,000 people received letters by mistake! I’m just saying that’s crazy and all these people think they need to be terrified of their kids going outside or their spouse doing the food shop and it actually turns out they aren’t that vulnerable and it was all unnecessary!
It's on the news I'm only relaying on here I thought some might find it interesting ...I did say it was shocking...

Reactions: 5

Bloody unlimited exercise? They must be having a laugh 🤣 how much exercise can people do? Seriously if this is what is announced on sunday im gonna have a giggle! Bloody unlimited exercise 🤣 its unlimited now anyway - no ones out there checking if youve been out for a walk once or twice on the same day? Oh god this has really made me laugh! Sorry 😂
Right thats it! pack up the hamper we're going on a picinc and a long exercise 'walk'. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well our council tip opens next week. Only one person per car, and if you've got anything heavy nobody will be able to help you. You need evidence of your address too. Plus, they're expecting it to be very very busy so be prepared to wait for a long time. That's one place I shan't be going to 🙄

Reactions: 6
Well our council tip opens next week. Only one person per car, and if you've got anything heavy nobody will be able to help you. You need evidence of your address too. Plus, they're expecting it to be very very busy so be prepared to wait for a long time. That's one place I shan't be going to 🙄
Ours open monday too, for 'essential' stuff. But when asked what they consider essential they couldnt elaborate!! We're in a small village and theres been so much fly tipping.

• Sad
If people cant get rid of items they tend to either fly tip or have bonfires. The council don't like providing a large item collection service here at the best of times. Since the lockdown started there been no brown bin collection(garden waste). Its any excuse to do as little as possible.

Earlier I mentioned that Neil Ferguson has resigned because he had a visit from his MARRIED LOVER.

This just in. His Mother in Law has stepped in to defend him.

You make this tit up.!!!

Did I mention she was his MARRIED LOVER?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Earlier I mentioned that Neil Ferguson has resigned because he had a visit from his MARRIED LOVER.

This just in. His Mother in Law has stepped in to defend him.

You make this tit up.!!!

Did I mention she was his MARRIED LOVER?
Yes she's married with 3 kids ! I'm beginning to think the:alien:have took us to a parralel universe it get's more bizarre by the day 😂 you really couldn't make it up !

View attachment 124569
I'm not expecting by the way😂😂😂
Congratulations !

Why the hell aren't the local.police doing anything about this??!!!! I'd go to the sun/daily fail - more attention needs to be bought to this otherwise lives will potentially be changed forever this weekend when these morons have their huge picnic
Half of the problem is the newspapers and local papers saying restrictions are being lifted Sunday so two days before won't make a difference, especially with the weather being so good.

The hairdressers I mentioned earlier that hasn't opened yet has now listed their 10 point plan and that they will be open in 1 week, 2 weeks at latest.

I get business needs to get moving but I think it's really irresponsible of the press and other places sharing the info that lockdown will be eased from Monday and everything back to normal without actually knowing any facts. There's people saying they are going to go all out Friday as its the Bank Holiday weekend, hot weather forecast and they will all be back in work from Monday so it's one last blowout.

Day off for me today, went for a walk and it's back to queues for cars to get in the shopping precinct car park, kids on playparks, free gym equipment in use and people in and out of houses.

If if lockdown is extended for 3 weeks, no one round here will take any notice because they've been told its pretty much over after Sunday

Who runs this? Are they a whistleblower? An wider? Or just somebody with a political background who posts their thoughts?

Your son sounds like an amazing little boy! 4hrs independent work a day... What a sweetheart! Xx

I agree.... and/or we just don't have the police to police it because the Tories cut thousands of them in recent years?!

My relative works at Asda and this was happening. She said her store manager decided to change the rules for their store and let families in..I messaged Asda on FB and they said that absolutely isn't company policy and that they'd feed back to that store manager... Within days there was a big notice up to say no families allowed etc.

Gosh how irresponsible of the school to send that out!! Even if just a 'if' 'maybe' I think that's awful
He is very well behaved to be fair. And it helps that the school have been brilliant through lockdown, really supportive and in regular contact with calls and newsletters.

They haven't mentioned a return date or the possibility of a return date though

Our tip was closed for two days over Christmas. When it ope
Our tip closed for two days at Christmas, when it re-opened, people were queuing for up to 3 hours to get in, I dread how the long the queue will be this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why are people so worried. It’s not the plague and 650 deaths in a population of 66 million is nothing. The numbers if people with the virus are going up as they are testing more and it’s obvious a lot of people have minor symptoms. I’m
66 pretty sure i had it with hubby in Feb ( was not as bad as the flu I had in 2016 which completely floored me for over 2 weeks.
I can’t see my son and family who live 4 hours away and my daughters cleaning business is completely at a standstill. She has serious depression and has been finding it very difficult the the last couple weeks not being able to work . She can’t get much help from the government as she only started her business last jan 2019. She did get a job for a cleaning company cleaning one of the posh supermarkets but was so disgusted at the way they “cleaned “ she left as she felt at risk.
She can’t afford to not work luckily her husband has a job so they are ok for now.
So when you are all saying you want schools to open in September and lockdown to stay think of the people who stand to lose their business and can’t afford to stay at home financially or mentally. One of the girls who worked for her is touting a petition to keep schools closed till September. That’s ok If you are on benefits like she is you have nothing to lose.
As the health expert on our local news says every week each your hands and don’t touch your face and you should be fine.

I am 66 newly retired and my family are all that matters to me. If people are frightened to go out or send their kids to school that’s fine but everyone should be able to choose it’s a free country

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm not on benefits, I'm an NHS front line worker. Almost 30000 is a lot of deaths. Whilst the majority do have mild symptoms there is still a sizeable percentage that has quite a severe illness which can result in life changing effects. It kills young healthy people, we have lost a lot of healthcare workers, which we can ill afford to do. The government's response to not getting enough ppe was to downgrade the ppe we should wear when working with those with the virus. Until we can protect those that do have to face this illness then we need to keep numbers down. It also breaks my heart what is happening in our care homes and I have elderly relatives who wont survive it. Therefore it gets personal.

My husband is self employed, we have half our income whilst he doesn't work do I know we need to work. But I want to do so safely in a way that protects others.

Reactions: 28
I have a massive pile of garden rubble, cuttings etc as have done garden clearance but until I can arrange a skip, it's going no where other than in a corner of my garden. I won't be rushing to queue for hours to get the the tip, that's for sure. I also can't understand why you would also want to queue in a car for hours just to get KFC.

Last edited:
but surely they’d know themselves if they were required to shield?
My friend contacted her Consultant when this happened who told her she was fine to carry on working but since lockdown she has received a letter from her GP telling her to shield as they believe her to still be on a certain medication that her Consultant took her off a while ago, so seems like the hospital did not communicate that info to the GP Surgery so it’s possibly down to errors like this?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.