Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that only means life isn’t back to normal. Their easing of restrictions still stands.
Yes I'm only wondering how high the toll will go and so are they by reading the article...Unexpected rise they said..

The spread of the virus is so different indoors vs outdoors, Matt Hancock said they were looking at different control measure for restaurants and cafes vs cafe's in parks that are mostly outdoors for example.
I get this but it means them paying furlugh for all most restaurant workers until end of August which i I don't see happening.

I never believe a word in the mail anyway...

There is barely anything included in that daily mail plan, no mention of offices, manufacturing, public transport etc.

Reactions: 2

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.