Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haircut, waxing and getting back to my social club for dominoes and a few pints on a Sunday afternoon.

I'm excited about my holiday even though I'm sure it won't happen but a lot can change in 79 days! Booked out plane seats today too
Fingers crossed for you. It’s nice to have some hope 🤞🏻

Reactions: 2
So, what is everyone looking forward to most once lockdown ends? I’m aware it’s not going to be as simple as it sounds and many things will take a long time before they’re possible, but just for talking’s sake.

I can’t wait to see the rest of my family and have a date night out of the house with my husband. ❤

PS: and getting a haircut!

A night with my boyfriend 😉😉😉

Reactions: 4
So, what is everyone looking forward to most once lockdown ends? I’m aware it’s not going to be as simple as it sounds and many things will take a long time before they’re possible, but just for talking’s sake.

I can’t wait to see the rest of my family and have a date night out of the house with my husband. ❤

On a serious note, after however many weeks, I so can’t wait for a cuddle! I’m looking forward to a takeaway with my parents and being able to see my boyfriend.

The good thing about the restrictions being lifted (whenever that may be) is that if you are someone who is really anxious about going out again, you can choose not to. But for those of us who’s lifelines have been cut off during lockdown, the easing of restrictions (again, whenever that may be) is amazing news.

On a less serious note, I can move my brows again so I need a botox top up!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Seeing my parents. I would go over multiple times of the week normally (five minute drive) and my kids are obsessed with them. I know how badly they want to see my mum. I'm also having a baby in june so I'm looking forward to that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seeing my parents. I would go over multiple times of the week normally (five minute drive) and my kids are obsessed with them. I know how badly they want to see my mum. I'm also having a baby in june so I'm looking forward to that!!
Aww, congratulations! 🎉

I know what you mean, my kids are missing their grandparents too. FaceTime is good but it’s just not the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm looking forward to seeing my parents and my mother in law(we actually get on really well). Kids missing their grandparents too so just for them to see them too would be great. Supposed to be having a big 50th birthday barbecue end of June for a family member but can't see that happening

• Heart
Reactions: 5
IKEA is the sperm of the devil. Horrible place, I avoid at all costs😂😂😂. Each to their own and all that I suppose😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Haircut, waxing and getting back to my social club for dominoes and a few pints on a Sunday afternoon.

I'm excited about my holiday even though I'm sure it won't happen but a lot can change in 79 days! Booked out plane seats today too
Really? Wow! We have Portugal booked for August 27th and I’ve pretty much resided in the fact there’s no way we will be going??

For me, it's starting my paediatric nursing degree in September (With a bit of luck).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not telling anyone what to post at all, I'm just saying read the articles before you link them at least. Everyone has been going on like it is gospel and ikea haven't confirmed it at all. They have said the opposite!
If people want to waffle on for a whole thread about their love for ikea I don't give a tit 😂 I'm just saying it isn't true for all the people who have since seen the comments here and thought it was.
Sorry another IKEA post but... Am I the only one that has never been to IKEA?? I'm really wanting meatballs and mash now though with everyone talking about it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Wow
My marriage can barely withstand an IKEA trip let alone 8 weeks in a house together with no escape AND an Ikea trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Seeing my mum. Getting my nails done And going to a garden centre 🤣

• Heart
I just can’t wait to see my grandparents. But there’s not anything I want to really do, I just want the FEAR of being in a shop to go. I’ve not been anywhere in absolutely weeks.

edit- I’ve not had my hair cut since December so that would be grand. I’m cutting it all off!!

and I’m supposed to be on a plane in approx 18 hours so I’m flippin GRUMPY 😩😑

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I may be a fool but Im not THAT much of a fool. Anyway I only drink at the weekends......is it Saturday yet? 😉
Everyday is Saturday when you’re in lockdown 😉

Actually, every day has felt like Sunday to me during this whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t wait to see my mum and give her a big cuddle ❤ and to just be able to say “do you fancy going for dinner tonight?” to my boyfriend, and actually be able to go 😂

• Heart
Everyday is Saturday when you’re in lockdown 😉

Actually, every day has felt like Sunday to me during this whole thing.
I know, do you wake up and think 'what day is it?' I do all the days are rolling into one. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.