Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After all the rumours that his fiance slugged him one a few weeks ago after she found him cheating on her, I would be surprised if she cut his todger off.
John Wayne Bobitt in a parliamentary setting :LOL:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm waiting on the Trump lyrics or the ☘:poop: post :LOL:
Oh listen,
I need to give it a day or two before I upset another member with some “Irish crap” or something trump related 🤣😂
I’ve filled my quota for the week, I’m playing nice 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Health care assistants can’t sign off death certificates, they don’t have any registration

And Btw I had to put out a cardiac arrest call out today and do CPR

U should be questioning your source 😂😂
Thank you 👍🏻 So much crap people are spouting currently that some people believe will make people ill

Reactions: 6
I only just found out tonight that the actors that played Father Ted and Father Jack died on the same day 18 years apart. Immediately made me think of the Irish Crap Post of the Day....

Then immediately felt terrible for insinuating it was crap post.

Reactions: 6
Oh listen,
I need to give it a day or two before I upset another member with some “Irish crap” or something trump related 🤣😂
I’ve filled my quota for the week, I’m playing nice 😂🤣
Well he's just limbering up beside me now on Facebook ....Hhhhheerrreeess Ddddooonnaallldd 😂

Reactions: 1
Come to think of it we missed the Pink moon the other night !
I saw it from the fields when I was out getting the potatoes in for the tea... #irishcrap

3FE92750-D728-4B55-AD34-09DA0FFB52C5.jpeg

Oh tit that was paddy’s lunch roll for da instagram post...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It may be because it's late and I'm tired but I just laughed too hard at this.
1586471213547.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I was out tonight - a good turn out and so lovely to see. After we finished clapping one house started blasting youll never walk alone (I’m from Liverpool) and everyone started singing. Slightly cringe but also quite lovely to see.
Lived in Liverpool for a few years (worked there wasn't a student) and it is honestly the best city. The people make it. Kindest warmest people ive ever met

Reactions: 11
I also love the implication that this person uses the word vadge more than badge, for it to autocorrect to that.
It’s like it’s come full circle and we’re already back to the clap.

Trump TV.
Amazing testing, phenomenal testing, we have the best testing in the world, it couldn’t be any better, I would say we’re the leader of the pack.....tremendous testing.... amazing.

Trump bingo.
phenomenal
Exceptional
Amazing
Tremendous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.