Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s update... (sorry, I know this is boring but really helps my anxiety to post at least once). Today I have been less angry and it’s generally been an ok day. I felt like a lottery winner this morning when I had two extra black bags next to the full bin and the bin man took them all 👍🏻😍 (small thing I know) and I have just pottered around all day and breathing fine and tiredness almost gone (day 14). We did clap for the NHS and most of the street was out, and it was nice to see “people” and wave etc. It has got a bit strange though as one family had a pan last week, had a drum and a trumpet tonight 😬. Hubby is expecting they will have a monkey with cymbals by next Thursday. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lived in Liverpool for a few years (worked there wasn't a student) and it is honestly the best city. The people make it. Kindest warmest people ive ever met
Home from Home I heard ! a friends daughter was to go to uni in Sept she was saying the people were just like back home x

Reactions: 3
I think it's a bit of a put down of the medical staff if people think they would pretend he is ill for publicity. I believe he is ill. I am sure they are being cautions with trying to stay a half step ahead of his illness as it would be a big thing if he got worse and is very much needed right now.

It's also a bit disrespectful to those who are also currently ill or who's family are to say he is faking it. Why can't people believe he is very ill - lots of people are that's the point here !!
was also a bit of an insult to those that were ill with the badly timed joke of "the last gasp" when referring to ventilators...

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Today’s update... (sorry, I know this is boring but really helps my anxiety to post at least once). Today I have been less angry and it’s generally been an ok day. I felt like a lottery winner this morning when I had two extra black bags next to the full bin and the bin man took them all 👍🏻😍 (small thing I know) and I have just pottered around all day and breathing fine and tiredness almost gone (day 14). We did clap for the NHS and most of the street was out, and it was nice to see “people” and wave etc. It has got a bit strange though as one family had a pan last week, had a drum and a trumpet tonight 😬. Hubby is expecting they will have a monkey with cymbals by next Thursday. 🤣🤣🤣
Glad your feeling better x beat them to it and get your own monkey with cymbals why the hell not 😂

I saw it!
More luck than judgement, driving home from Tesco. It was huge and pink! ;)
So was @Oohthedrama 's :oops::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Genuine question does Trump wear fake tan?
Genuine* answer:
I once researched Trumps family tree.
I discovered that his 3 x great grandfather on his mother’s side was actually part Oompa Loompa and that Donald is 2nd cousin once removed to Willy Wonka.
Amazing fact* that not many people know.
You're welcome! 😁

*may be a fib.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Genuine question does Trump wear fake tan?
He's an escapee of Willy Wonkas ;)

Genuine* answer:
I once researched Trumps family tree.
I discovered that his 3 x great grandfather on his mother’s side was actually part Oompa Loompa and that Donald is 2nd cousin once removed to Willy Wonka.
Amazing fact* that not many people know.
You're welcome! 😁

*may be a fib.
Snap I'm just after saying the same 😂

I think this thread needs to air on the Comedy Network 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lol I've been trying to stay away from the news and this thread because I think hearing of the numbers & sad stories makes me feel worse but I just can't stay off it - can admin block people from specific threads? 😂 think the only way I'd stay off here is if I was banned so I give up and now I'm using it as bedtime reading fml I really shouldn't do this to myself. 😣 although to be honest the scariest thing I read was the post about a threesome with Rishi & Raaab 😂 it's actually so sad and heartbreaking sometimes but then some of the memes and heartwarming stories of how people have helped each other are lovely too. It's a struggle xxx 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
lol I've been trying to stay away from the news and this thread because I think hearing of the numbers & sad stories makes me feel worse but I just can't stay off it - can admin block people from specific threads? 😂 think the only way I'd stay off here is if I was banned so I give up and now I'm using it as bedtime reading fml I really shouldn't do this to myself. 😣 although to be honest the scariest thing I read was the post about a threesome with Rishi & Raaab 😂 it's actually so sad and heartbreaking sometimes but then some of the memes and heartwarming stories of how people have helped each other are lovely too. It's a struggle xxx 😂
I love this thread - it goes from hard hitting facts, fictional rumours, great support, squabbles (though those are short lived and thankfully not too often), laughter and tears. I think it follows the rollercoaster of our lives at the moment.
I really should try to get to sleep but my eldest has just gone in the shower (at 1.30am ffs) and I need a wee so will have to hold on a tad longer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So my husband paused and screen shoted this to show me It's a ZOOMED in pic from channel 4 where they were showing hospitals with supposed Corona patients. They never let us know the patients were mannequins. very Odd

Had to style my hair apply make up and trek to the store yesterday-
Anyway, besides the ppl masked/gloved up, the really strange thing was waiting for the cashier to wash down the conveyor belt that ppl put food on. After every single checkout, the girl had to spray it down again and wipe it clean. It had a really bad chemical smell, obviously from the spray. This poor girl is breathing this in, getting the chemicals on her hands, etc. She wasn't gloved or masked up..almost as if she was like "f- this, I'm ready to check out myself".

Ppl have lost their cotton picking minds.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So my husband paused and screen shoted this to show me It's a ZOOMED in pic from channel 4 where they were showing hospitals with supposed Corona patients. They never let us know the patients were mannequins. very Odd
Interesting. Was this today’s news? (by which I mean yesterday, Thursday)
Which story was it ? Just curious to check out the context myself

I saw this picture weeks back, fake news 😏

QUOTE="Sindra Montelle, post: 1130602, member: 60761"]

Had to style my hair apply make up and trek to the store yesterday-
Anyway, besides the ppl masked/gloved up, the really strange thing was waiting for the cashier to wash down the conveyor belt that ppl put food on. After every single checkout, the girl had to spray it down again and wipe it clean. It had a really bad chemical smell, obviously from the spray. This poor girl is breathing this in, getting the chemicals on her hands, etc. She wasn't gloved or masked up..almost as if she was like "f- this, I'm ready to check out myself".

Ppl have lost their cotton picking minds.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.