Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised no one seems to have found some rather dark humour in large parts of the UK population giving NHS staff the clap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like people are doing the clap for their own mental health - to feel like they are doing something. I don't really feel it helps the actual staff in any way what I hope they are going to get is better working or pay conditions after this.

What I find a bit vulgar (for want of a better word) is all the patting yourself on the back that goes on after the clap. Videos of people out doing it or telling their street well done for clapping ?! Why !
Clapping might not physically do anything but the majority of my family work in the NHS and they were all very emotional from the clapping. Many people appreciate it and it absolutely helps in its own way.

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised no one seems to have found some rather dark humour in large parts of the UK population giving NHS staff the clap.
It hasn't been lost on me. Makes me chuckle.

The 'clapforboris' hashtag was great. "He's already got coronavirus, he doesn't need the clap too!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It hasn't been lost on me. Makes me chuckle.

The 'clapforboris' hashtag was great. "He's already got coronavirus, he doesn't need the clap too!"
Mind you I’m surprised Boris hasn’t had the clap 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m clapping for everyone who’s keeping out of the bleeping clapping argument... you’re the MVP’s 😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I was out tonight - a good turn out and so lovely to see. After we finished clapping one house started blasting youll never walk alone (I’m from Liverpool) and everyone started singing. Slightly cringe but also quite lovely to see.
This is amazing our street done this in Scotland last week and made me feel emotional

Reactions: 6
I dropped my nans shopping to her & washed my car on her drive as she watched from
The window, fricking sue me... too many wines 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.