Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They always talk to us, funnily enough though noone on our side of the road likes them as they like to do what they can to make us uncomfortable, including getting drunk in their front garden and stripping 🙈.

Maybe it shouldn't have bothered me but I just find it disrespectful.
Some anti Torries have an issue with it, maybe that’s why? 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I think the DNR bit is true ! I've heard them say they don't take the care home residents to hospital they be made comfortable where they are, but I wouldn't say the bodies being left to pile up is true..
The poster said no one, including those without a DNR is being resuscitated. I doubt that is true.
Being resuscitated is brutal and there are situations where it isn’t appropriate but I don’t for a second believe all covid 19 are being left without resuscitation when it is suitable and even worse that this is a top down official strategy.

Reactions: 4
Could be 🤷‍♀️.
Or maybe, it could be one of the other multitude of reasons?

We were literally just discussing in the thread how much people are judging other people re: the clapping thing.

I didn’t clap. I probably won’t clap at all.

Reactions: 15
So it seems Harvey Weinstein is recovered from COVID19. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Now he can rot in jail instead 👏🏼

Reactions: 10
The poster said no one, including those without a DNR is being resuscitated. I doubt that is true.
Being resuscitated is brutal and there are situations where it isn’t appropriate but I don’t for a second believe all covid 19 are being left without resuscitation when it is suitable and even worse that this is a top down official strategy.
Witty more or less said it was true. care home residents are dying in their drove's I think his words were "unfortunately that was always going to be a big hurdle " when he was asked about it..No if any care home residents where I am are being taken to hospital they're been made as comfortable as they possibly can .I have two relatives in a care setting and have been made aware if their situation were to change what steps would be taken..

Reactions: 2
Or maybe, it could be one of the other multitude of reasons?

We were literally just discussing in the thread how much people are judging other people re: the clapping thing.

I didn’t clap. I probably won’t clap at all.
Alright, Ill shut up and wont mention it again. At the end of the day were all allowed our opinion you have yours and I have mine.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I didnt clap as i have anxiety and don't like to draw attention go my self in anyway. Doesnt mean i dont appreciate them..x

Reactions: 26
Witty more or less said it was true. care home residents are dying in their drove's I think his words were "unfortunately that was always going to be a big hurdle " when he was asked about it..No if any care home residents where I am are being taken to hospital they're been made as comfortable as they possibly can .I have two relatives in a care setting and have been made aware if their situation were to change what steps would be taken..
I get it, I’m not saying everyone is suitable to be resuscitated. I am calling bullshit on the poster’s claim that NO ONE would ever be resuscitated.

The care home thing isn’t a hard fact either. I have a relative who has been in hospital for a few days so far after testing positive for coronavirus and living in a care home.

Alright, Ill shut up and wont mention it again. At the end of the day were all allowed our opinion you have yours and I have mine.
I just think it's not fair at all to judge just because someone didn't come out of their house and put their hands together for 1 minute. You don't know what they've got going on and frankly, nobody HAS to do it. Doesn't mean that they have any disrespect towards the NHS. I'm honestly sick of people thinking that someone not clapping means that someone doesn't appreciate it. I've heard people say it already too much and I'm over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I get it, I’m not saying everyone is suitable to be resuscitated. I am calling bullshit on the poster’s claim that NO ONE would ever be resuscitated.

The care home thing isn’t a hard fact either. I have a relative who has been in hospital for a few days so far after testing positive for coronavirus and living in a care home.
There was 15 residents in a Luton care home died today most are not being taken to hospital

• Sad
The NHS are doing incredible things at the moment saving lives and risking their own everyday and they cant come out and clap for a minute to say thank you?
The clapping is surely for all frontline workers, not just the NHS, yes? Playing bagpipes, setting off fireworks, clapping etc doesn't mean that person has more appreciation for this work than someone just listening, as others have said it's a personal choice. I think also, not every frontline worker is fussed about this ceremony, some frontline workers just want an early night and to try and shut off from the stress of their role.

Ofcourse the clapping is heartwarming and showing solidarity, but don't feel resentful over those who aren't or cannot participate, everyone is doing their best.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.