Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is my thought, i feel rude to RSVP, no but maybe i should say we will attend and then wait for them to be cancelled 🤷‍♀️
That’s what I would do. I would be SO stressed planning a wedding that potentially would be cancelled 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So taking into account the 95 year old who died yesterday and had no underlying health conditions. If someone that age turns up at hospital are they just going to assume because of their age they shouldn't be prioritised over a younger person even though both have no underlying condition?
I worked in ICU for 17yrs and never saw a 95yr.
In my current job, 90yr olds have surgery but the risk is great, even the fittest I’ve seen seem to age quickly following.

Reactions: 8
That’s what I would do. I would be SO stressed planning a wedding that potentially would be cancelled 😫
My daughter and her partner had their wedding booked for this Nov. Weekend before last they postponed it and it’s now booked for next Feb.

was the briefing a mess? I’ve been out in the garden doing my back in 😂 was all fun and games til my son hit the car with a clamp 😊🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
was the briefing a mess? I’ve been out in the garden doing my back in 😂 was all fun and games til my son hit the car with a clamp 😊🤦🏻‍♀️
There was a technical problem that meant broadcasters didn't get the first part so joined it when it was the questions part only but they now have the footage available which I just watched on the iplayer.

However, the questions get worse. One journalist asked if people have been social distancing and only going out to the shops and for a walk would it now be OK to go and see family?! The DCMO said when they say families they mean one family in the same household so you can still not mix households but why people would even assume they could just shows the ignorance of a lot of people not understanding the rules.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I am a wedding coordinator at a private hire wedding venue and week before last was probably the most stressful I have ever had in my career. So many upset couples, and all want answers and timeframes now. It has slowed down a bit now everyone up to July has postponed but we have lost so much potential income as everyone has gone to 2021.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My daughter wants to send Easter cards out to family, is this okay to do? None of us have any symptoms but I’m so scared to do anything that puts our grandparents at risk 😩

Reactions: 3
My daughter wants to send Easter cards out to family, is this okay to do? None of us have any symptoms but I’m so scared to do anything that puts our grandparents at risk 😩
I sent my Auntie a birthday card yesterday. The only thing I did differently was that I didn’t lick the envelope to seal it - instead I just tucked it in.

I came across this interesting diagram in regard to how people are adjusting to lockdown.

After about another month, I'll probably at the far-left.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know what is the most ironic thing is? I had proper diagnosed by a psych agoraphobia from 2013. I had only left the house 4 times since 2013 until Nov 2019. In late Nov19 I started walking my dog in the park and I have continued it daily since.If I deviate I will lapse back into not leaving the house ever again.
you have done awesome! I don’t have agoraphobia but I sure know what a panic attack feels like so I can kind of know the
Why does struggling with your emotions make you a witch?

Talking about it isn't moaning. It's always the small things adding up that gets to me too.Your pain is still pain at the end of the day.
Thank you ❤💗 I’m feeling much better today!! Xxx

Reactions: 6
Mums on my FB ranting because nobody clapped for their kids. Sorry Sandra, but unless your wee darling has discovered an effective treatment/vaccine for Covid-19 that will help get us out of this mess, nobody cares. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
A lady of 99 has recovered from the virus and has thanked the wonderful NHS staff for looking after her 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.