Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

The weatherman looks upset delivering that there's good weather

Reactions: 10
Earlier today or yesterday someone put an article about the usual amount of deaths plotted against the covid ones. Does anyone know where it was from?

Wow really. That’s a beautiful place but visit it when this is over people!!!

I’ve seen we’re in for warm weather as of Sunday so I’m expecting people to ignore lockdown. I read about people today being seen on the road with caravans and police sending them home. These people are reckless!

Reactions: 8
What’s wrong with sitting in the garden of your “first” home of the weather is nice?

Reactions: 7
"By the summer of 1919, the flu pandemic came to an end, as those that were infected either died or developed immunity."
I'm SO scared of getting it.
Do we think there's literally no way of avoiding it then? I'm terrified I naively thought it would eventually end and some people would somehow not get it.

Reactions: 12
Completely off topic.. human remains have been found on the Yorkshire moors ,hopefully some of Brady and Hindley's victims can be laid to rest at last
Where did you read this please? I can’t find anything.
I really hope it’s little Keith and he can finally be laid to rest.

Reactions: 6
My mum found out her health condition isn't on the "at risk" list so she said it's been pointless staying in the house... umm no mum that's what we should all be doing anyway (unless essential of course).

Reactions: 11
Struggling to sleep tonight. Mind in overdrive especially after seeing the number of deaths rapidly increasing. I'm feel in edge all the time. Worried my family catch it, panicking everytime one of the kids coughs etc. It's like living in a nightmare

Reactions: 12
I go away for a few hours and the thread is full of The Irish Crap again!

Reactions: 11
Struggling to sleep tonight. Mind in overdrive especially after seeing the number of deaths rapidly increasing. I'm feel in edge all the time. Worried my family catch it, panicking everytime one of the kids coughs etc. It's like living in a nightmare
it’s horrible isn’t it. I swing from not being worried to worrying I’ll loose someone.

I remember reading somewhere that the amount of virus that you are exposed to effected how bad you got it.... not sure how true that is, e.g if someone sneeze in your face v if they sneezed 8ft away- I mean once you have it you have it but perhaps this holds hope that those of us who will get a small exposure means it’s not as full on?

I don’t know! I’m purely speculating on what I thought I read somewhere. Of course, it’s individual how people react

Last edited:
Where did you read this please? I can’t find anything.
I really hope it’s little Keith and he can finally be laid to rest.
Unfortunately it wasn’t ! it was some weirdo that used to stalk people and steal from graves..There was remains found in his garden .I was hoping for closure for the family aswell

Reactions: 3
I read that too, so medical staff are at extreme risk if true.

Reactions: 4
Yes I read an article about that too. It's called viral load.

Reactions: 10
I read that too, so medical staff are at extreme risk if true.
Yes apparently that's true..
well I’m glad I hadn’t made it up in the depths of my mind!
It’s awful for NHS staff. But the positive side to some of us, is that with social distancing, washing hands, if one of us is to catch it via transmission, hopefully its a much milder amount v some of the cases where people are sadly dying now, where 2/3 weeks ago these measures weren’t being enforced like they are now

Yes hopefully I think that's the aim

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.