Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, but people are lapping it up. I just am not a fan of that at all. If you do something good, no need to share it every day.
If you reach to help someone, it should be so discreet, as though you give with your right hand your left hand shouldn't know.

Reactions: 9
Others have replied, but I not long had an email from the head of our school saying from what she had heard we are in this for the long haul and to get used to the new normal. So no I dont think June is likely.

Just saw the new advert, dont think it grabs your attention as much as chris Whitty, it blends in too much with other adverts I think. We need something that will make people notice and do what is asked.

Reactions: 1
yeah but change the words 'Britian there's no need to feel down I say britain don't go out you'll get fined I say britain its getting empty in town'...
The village people couldn't have put it any better

Reactions: 2
Why won’t they ventilate her?

Reactions: 3
Completely off topic.. human remains have been found on the Yorkshire moors ,hopefully some of Brady and Hindley's victims can be laid to rest at last

Reactions: 26
I can't understand why Hancock is out of isolation if he still has one of the symptoms. Surely he should be in isolation until he's clear of all symptoms!

Reactions: 8
Well I think you're wonderful so there

Reactions: 3
Completely off topic.. human remains have been found on the Yorkshire moors ,hopefully some of Brady and Hindley's victims can be laid to rest at last
Omg no way yes hopefully they are the poor lad Brady fingers crossed the remaining family can put him to rest now

Reactions: 2
Why won’t they ventilate her?
I think the poster replied that it's because she has dementia? Most Dr's recommend dementia patients sign a DNA (do not resuscitate) Order as dementia is a life limiting illness.

Reactions: 5
I can't understand why Hancock is out of isolation if he still has one of the symptoms. Surely he should be in isolation until he's clear of all symptoms!
You can come out of isolation even if you still have the cough as that can last upto 3 weeks but you can't come out of isolation if you still have the temperature like Boris does.

Reactions: 5
I'd heard this too but I'm don't know what the real truth is. My dad's cousin died of Covid at the weekend. Apparently whoever phoned my dad was very clear it was Covid but she was in a care home (in Scotland). Not even sure she made it to hospital so how would they know?
I'm also finding getting information third party via someone who is half deaf a bit frustrating. I feel it's missing large bits of important info. Maybe that's my control freakery seeping out though.

Window cleaners near me have been advertising they are starting back again.
It's been busy on my road and apparently in the local towns it's been as busy as pre lockdown and loads of people down the beach
I live at the sea and there is no one apart from the odd dog walker on the beach and our town is a ghost town ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.