Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea what thread I’m on......

Chinese food that barks and jelly tots.....

*goes in search of the corona thread* 😬
I think only staff here should make judgements like that.

Ah. tit.

Anyway...as you were. People are dying of some virus but jeez it's no worse than flu, right? Here is a link to a cracking chocolate selection. Swipe up. #chocolate #survival

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did you miss the cannibalism up thread ? 😏

I would love to know how much blame can be attached to the conditions in the markets specifically for causing the pandemic as opposed to other factors. What I mean is, what about other countries where livestock is reared in low standards - surely there must be cases of viral infections developing there and passing to humans too? We know COVID is exceptionally contagious but I wonder how much the high population density of China (over a billion people for goodness sake!) is responsible for it spreading it so rampantly? In times of crisis people will look for a simple cause to attach blame to but the reasons rarely are so black and white in reality.
Ebola was passed from them eating monkeys/bushmeat. It isn't uncommon at all.

Reactions: 2
Apologises if this has already been mentioned, but is there any reason why the UK’s number of recovered people is so little compared to other countries? Is it because our government isn’t releasing information on patients who have recovered or is it simply because not many people have actually recovered?

Attachments

• Wow

I would love to know how much blame can be attached to the conditions in the markets specifically for causing the pandemic as opposed to other factors. What I mean is, what about other countries where livestock is reared in low standards - surely there must be cases of viral infections developing there and passing to humans too? We know COVID is exceptionally contagious but I wonder how much the high population density of China (over a billion people for goodness sake!) is responsible for it spreading it so rampantly? In times of crisis people will look for a simple cause to attach blame to but the reasons rarely are so black and white in reality.
Sickening I don't want to know the DNA of a sausage 🤮

Ah. tit.

Anyway...as you were. People are dying of some virus but jeez it's no worse than flu, right? Here is a link to a cracking chocolate selection. Swipe up. #chocolate #survival

We were just reminiscing of the food available before the war of the covid

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apologises if this has already been mentioned, but is there any reason why the UK’s number of recovered people is so little compared to other countries? Is it because our government isn’t releasing information on patients who have recovered or is it simply because not many people have actually recovered?
I wondered this also!

Reactions: 1

**leaves thread for good and locks door.....*

I just wanna talk about the killer virus not the food that can fetch a ball 😐

was I attempting to moderate the thread...
WOOF.... yum. 😐 I mean eww.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
**leaves thread for good and locks door.....*

I just wanna talk about the killer virus not the food that can fetch a ball 😐

was I attempting to moderate the thread...
WOOF.... yum. 😐 I mean eww.
Well here's big corona news Gazza is gating a glam single mum and staying with her during the pandemic:oops::rolleyes:

this is weird. I’m certain many people have recovered so far, Prince charles being one?!

Reactions: 4
Of course China are giving true reports on the amount of deaths and people infected, they have no reason to lie... 🤥 🤬

Are we supposed to just sit at home eating carrots. Stuck at home with no treats or joy at all? No thanks. I wont go crazy and we are only going to the shop once a week and just my husband is going, but we need whatever joy we can get right now and a lot of that it coming from food and baking right now for us tbh. And an easter egg for the kids to look forward to.
Only tinned carrots ya know. How dare you enjoy a chocolate bar!! 😁

<disclaimer> we bought extra Easter eggs cause eating is the only thing that’s fun right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My mental health is awful. One of my neighbours decomposed body was found today. I live alone with baby and I am so scared. I don’t even want to go do my exercise anymore

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Don’t forget though, the media etc is very restricted in China. Of course, if something we ate here had caused a worldwide pandemic, nearly everyone would stop eating it. But how much do the people of China actually know about it? They’re probably bombarded with other reasons, and propaganda. They’d report it here, but they probably wouldn’t report it there.

Reactions: 11
My mental health is awful. One of my neighbours decomposed body was found today. I live alone with baby and I am so scared. I don’t even want to go do my exercise anymore
What a terrible thing to experience sympathy to all involved..maybe ring a friend or your family and have a talk to someone x

Reactions: 7
How awful. Try and keep getting your exercise and fresh air, it will make you feel better, honest. Hope you’re ok x

this is weird. I’m certain many people have recovered so far, Prince charles being one?!
It’s hard to keep track of how many have recovered because hospitals aren’t keeping patients in for their full recovery as full recovery takes up to 2 weeks . Some are only staying in for couple days to get over the worst of it and then being discharged and self isolating till they’re over the infectious period

Reactions: 5
we’re 3 weeks into this at the most.
You don’t count someone as recovered until 2 weeks after symptoms have cleared from what I’ve seen

Reactions: 12
just read a 6 week old baby which tested positive for coved-19 has died in America 😢😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.