Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This song will now be stuck in my head for the remainder of the day haha
Thanks you two for making me feel old! I’ve no idea which song you’re talking about! 1980’s was my era.

How is everyone today?

Reactions: 3
he’s always been a bit strange hasn’t he and he is an attention seeker

Thanks you two for making me feel old! I’ve no idea which song you’re talking about! 1980’s was my era.

How is everyone today?
Last morning here of home school before Easter hols kick in at midday. I was so looking forward to easter, both of my children have their birthdays and it’s usually such a great start to spring. Feeling a bit in limbo , but apart from that I really have nothing to complain about. Hope everyone managing and keep well

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The fundraiser for the 13 year old who died is now at £55K 😱 it was to raise money for his funeral (although apparently the government pay for funerals for under 18 year olds?) and now says any extra money will go to the family.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is a cute April fools joke... until trump takes the stage it’ll do. 😊

52B08E24-57E3-419C-95F3-6106DE35A189.jpeg
0F9133F1-1F3F-46D4-A432-B6CD01735D19.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fundraiser for the 13 year old who died is now at £55K 😱 it was to raise money for his funeral (although apparently the government pay for funerals for under 18 year olds?) and now says any extra money will go to the family.
I don’t think his family should get the money. I hope that isn’t heartless but I think the money should be passed onto the NHS.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope our bosses realise when we go back to work we will need 6 snack breaks, This Morning on in the back ground and endless access to Tattle. :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t think his family should get the money. I hope that isn’t heartless but I think the money should be passed onto the NHS.
I’m not a fan of these fund raising pages. They originally wanted 4K so should have closed it when it reached its target. It’s very sad he died but so have a lot of other people whose families have not set up fund raisers.

Reactions: 29
I agree, If the funeral is going to be paid for. They money could go to help others also suffering.

Reactions: 14
I’m not a fan of these fund raising pages. They originally wanted 4K so should have closed it when it reached its target. It’s very sad he died but so have a lot of other people whose families have not set up fund raisers.
Who set the fund up?

Reactions: 1
I told you about my husband being sent home on full pay from Tesco warehouse for being diabetic a few weeks ago, yesterday they text him and said he could go back today if he wanted but had to sign a form before he was allowed to work ........ Hes text me on his break to tell me the form hes signed was to say if he died while the Corana outbreak was still on I would not get 1p insurance money from work . Im LIVID that Tesco are allowed to treat their workers like this :mad: I've told him to go to the office and retract signing it and tell them he will carry on with the 12 weeks full pay offer ,I would rather have him under my feet than allow Tesco to treat him like this after him never missing a single days work there in over 23 years
This is absolutely disgraceful. Get him home x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yel

No biggie, Gove just forgot to add in could in yesterdays briefing. I could win the lottery, the pandemic could end at 1pm today :rolleyes: no one cares about could.

Just 30 of UK's new-look coronavirus ventilators will actually arrive next week

Cabinet minister Michael Gove said 'the first of thousands' of ventilators will roll out this weekend - but the government later clarified the figure is, in fact, 30. Thousands are separately being ordered from overseas

Officials insisted "potentially hundreds" more of the Penlon devices could arrive in the weeks afterwards, with thousands of other ventilators in the coming months.

Separately, thousands of ventilators are also being ordered from overseas. It is not confirmed what the progress of these is, but they were due to arrive in stages over the course of weeks and months.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.