Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they isolating the travellers they are bringing back to the UK or not?

Bobbie from Towie came back from tenerife last week and went for a wonder round the shops and no quarantine.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Where are the govt suddenly getting all this money from? No money for NHS, public services, etc usually. But now we got billions for lost wages and now they've announced 77 million to get people back to UK who are stranded abroad!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Where are the govt suddenly getting all this money from? No money for NHS, public services, etc usually. But now we got billions for lost wages and now they've announced 77 million to get people back to UK who are stranded abroad!
I suspect the country will be paying for this for years and years to come

• Sad
Reactions: 37
It's coming from the future tax collections :(

• Sad
Reactions: 26
They've closed all the cemeteries here from today ,only the people attending funerals are permitted

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How are online supermarkets making the vulnerable people a priority, how do the know who’s vulnerable regardless of age? What classes you as vulnerable?if you’re in receipt of PiP? Or a letter from your Gp saying you’re vulnerable?

Reactions: 6
Yes don’t be fooled...... we will be paying for this for years and years. Our children will be paying for this!
On a more positive note..., we’ve had no cold callers to our house for weeks. #lookforthepositives

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They haven’t. It’s all borrowed. We will be paying it back for years to come with increased taxes I’m afraid.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yes don’t be fooled...... we will be paying for this for years and years. Our children will be paying for this!
On a more positive note..., we’ve had no cold callers to our house for weeks. #lookforthepositives
If you get a text or what's app message saying "knock knock" just delete it. It's the Jehovah's witness's working from home. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How are online supermarkets making the vulnerable people a priority, how do the know who’s vulnerable regardless of age? What classes you as vulnerable?if you’re in receipt of PiP? Or a letter from your Gp saying you’re vulnerable?
My granny went shopping in the ‘elderly hour’ a few weeks ago. She said there were still families of 5 bombarding the place. She was terrified at the sheer aggression. Apparently it’s just a request. Not a set ruling.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Makes me worry for the future of my children.
Dread to think what they'll be paying in years to come.
On the other hand, they won't know any different. My grandparents think we got it bad yet we think we have it easy.

Of course it's not ideal but they will grow up with it being normal, it won't be a noticeable change as such for them.

Reactions: 9
Worried about not being able to get an online shop with proof I'm vulnerable. I might only have asthma & mental health issues but I have relied on this way for years as have many in my village as we don't have anywhere to shop. At my worst I never left my house for 8 weeks & it was a lifeline to me. I hate the stigma that I might look okay but I rarely feel it.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Update on what each cubical looks like within the Excel Centre in London.
Unbelievable what they've created in such a short space of time.
Said it before, I'll say it again..I am SO glad I'm in the UK.

View attachment 101677
god isn’t this bloody amazing! We have our faults as a country but I’m proud to be here rather than other countries

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.