Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I have a switch between working from home and making sure my kids don’t kill each other I’m playing animal crossing

Jg182

does anyone know if we are a load to make a small car journey to take the dog out? Or is this a no no?

BorisBear

VIP Member
I was on an acas webinar yesterday hmrc haven’t released all details on the job retention scheme, they won’t until the end of April 🙄

Moe

VIP Member
My colleagues husband got mugged just before locked down, when he reported it they said people were skint and therefore were mugging those few out and about (he was NHS). I presume burglaries will be down but shop break-ins will be up.
That’s really interesting as I saw in more deprived areas people boarding up their shop windows.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
This was the story I read and it really upset me. It got him so quick 😢
It is very sad and shows how quickly he succumbed. It said he attended a stag party on the Saturday, I wonder if any of the other attendees have symptoms. I have read a few reports that there are a few reported cases from people that attended Cheltenham.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Wfh didn’t come in until mid to late March so you should get a March payment. Best to speak to your employer.

I’ve just had my last invoice paid until June 😖
My husband gets paid weekly so not sure how it'll work. Worrying about having no wage come in. His managers don't seem to have answers either

monga

VIP Member
Suddenly our under funded and under resourced police forces feel that their time is now best spent harassing the public with drones and on bikes whilst people are taking their “government approved” exercise, journeys to get food or medicine whilst keeping distance. WTAF? Go solve some actual crime you f*cktards.

And addicts don’t chose to be addicts. They are not enjoying being on drugs they are seeking escape from other pain. Often the addiction is the result of a trauma that has caused them mental health problems that they haven’t been able to overcome and need to escape and numb their reality. They need compassion and assistance not some knob on a BMX in hi vis screaming at him - terrifying.
Alcoholics are calling on the off licences to reopen..

Web30

VIP Member
My husband gets paid weekly so not sure how it'll work. Worrying about having no wage come in. His managers don't seem to have answers either
From what I understand the company pay thier staff then claim it back from the government. So really they should be payed as normal?

RazRazRazMataz

Suddenly our under funded and under resourced police forces feel that their time is now best spent harassing the public with drones and on bikes whilst people are taking their “government approved” exercise, journeys to get food or medicine whilst keeping distance. WTAF? Go solve some actual crime you f*cktards.

And addicts don’t chose to be addicts. They are not enjoying being on drugs they are seeking escape from other pain. Often the addiction is the result of a trauma that has caused them mental health problems that they haven’t been able to overcome and need to escape and numb their reality. They need compassion and assistance not some knob on a BMX in hi vis screaming at him - terrifying.
In our town, there is no crime currently.

hrh89

VIP Member
My neighbour keeps having her daughter and granddaughter round to visit? honestly wth. I can hear the kid running around playing