Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit morbid but Iv felt more suicidal than I usually do. Not to worry anyone Iv just been crying it out and napping. Maybe a bit more snappy with people but I'm trying to keep my xool
you’re not alone even though it feels like it and I can relate to how you are feeling right now.

Reactions: 7
Yes someone said that to me but Im not buying baby wipes because people with babies need them more..
Me either but if there’s no alternative vulnerable people etc I think it’s a good call ,if household wipes aren’t available ..

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Bit morbid but Iv felt more suicidal than I usually do. Not to worry anyone Iv just been crying it out and napping. Maybe a bit more snappy with people but I'm trying to keep my xool
It’s a scary time full stop but for those who have mental health problems already it is too much. Keep posting here. Try the Samaritans too. There are always people around on here and we can all help each other. It is scary but we will come through it xxx

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t sound like any further steps to a full lock down yet ...😕

No. It's all about shielding the most vulnerable. We knew about this anyway.

Reactions: 8
What a load of tit. Shield the vulnerable but everyone else is off having a seaside day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry you're struggling so much. Do you have friends you could contact when you're feeling super low? Have you tried any therapy?

Reactions: 2
Have you got people you can talk to? Happy to chat if you need someone. Is this due to anxiety about the virus or other issues? Look after yourself xx

The Message Given: Everyone needs to self isolate and keep 2m apart, the more vulnerable people identified will get a letter and told to stay home for 12 weeks

The Message Everyone Else Hears: PARTY ON until we get a letter to say otherwise.

WTF Are you on Boris? They are not listening!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Called up? As in a telephone call?

Looks like I am staying at work until this phone call!

• Wow
  • Sad
I think by this time next week we will be on lockdown - it’s inevitable.
100% should have been done by now though.
good old BJ 🙄

Reactions: 9
Noseydogs_margate have reposted a church appeal for tins for food bank and other people in need in case anyone on here is in that area.

Last week - ‘vulnerable people must stay home for 12 weeks

This week - ‘we best send them a letter too actually’

Is that really all that’s just been announced!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anyone link the list of illnesses being told to self isolate please

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.