Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SA is not comparable to the UK for many different reasons .I don't know about the rest of the devolved nations but NI have no healthservice or staff so no headroom if things do go wrong ,like I say if we're still in this position next month for me the pandemic will be over .
Hopefully it stays steady then. I know NI is kind of always overlooked and it's shame and shows a massive gap in the the so called UK. It's something your politicians should be fighting tooth and bone over

Reactions: 8
Pfizer and Moderna are rubbing their hands in glee. They're the ones suggesting all these extra shots, which aren't boosters btw but the same stuff. What, do we want permanent antibodies bleeping up our system instead of relying on our T and B cells which I am sure vaccines give us? It sounds dangerous to play this game of vaccinating every 3-6 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hopefully it stays steady then. I know NI is kind of always overlooked and it's shame and shows a massive gap in the the so called UK. It's something your politicians should be fighting tooth and bone over
They do but nobody listens 😂

Vallance going against his masters he must be ready to retire 😂
A3FEC7C6-3CF2-475D-97D7-B8E5A7292F87.jpeg

Reactions: 2
You obviously haven't seen the SA excess death data released today while smaller not insignificant as they only reached 28k cases before they locked down for summer ,I'll be happy if things are still dropping come January when todays cases will be seen .
I mean this in the nicest possible way but you confuse me monga 😂😂 I never know if you’re pro restrictions, anti restrictions, pro vaccine, anti vaccine, a little bit CT, a little bit anti CT, a sky news/bbc/rte marketing manager 😂😂
You keep me on my toes guessing that’s for sure!

haha, nobody wants NI 😂 we just don’t want the other side to have her.
It’s all very mature and civilised really. It’s basically another one of boris’ kids.
‘we don’t know her and we won’t pay for her if we can get away with it’ 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean this in the nicest possible way but you confuse me monga 😂😂 I never know if you’re pro restrictions, anti restrictions, pro vaccine, anti vaccine, a little bit CT, a little bit anti CT, a sky news/bbc/rte marketing manager 😂😂
You keep me on my toes guessing that’s for sure!

haha, nobody wants NI 😂 we just don’t want the other side to have her.
It’s all very mature and civilised really.
I'm whatever you want me to be ! that's the beauty of being an avatar on a gossip forum from a place that nobody wants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another day. Another covid thread. When are they going to abolish isolation? Anyone want to place bets?
Given where we are two years into this fiasco, it'll only end when we say it does. Isolation ends when we stop complying.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
This is a cool little image:

View attachment 941186
oh fluffy 😍

Boris
“Although the time for buying gifts is running out, the best gift you can give your family and friends, is to get the vaccine…..”

🥱
Oh for the love of the knackered little donkey, carrying knocked up mary to her new gaff, give it a rest bo-hoho, there are still plenty of deals on the boots 3 for 2 star buys.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here in Scotland, we'd be as well being in lockdown cos theatres, night clubs, football have all had number limits imposed on them.

Well me and old dear were due to go to the panto and Les Miserables next week but now they're closing on Friday.

Despite Nicola telling us to stay home and limit our social contacts, I decided to ignore her.

I managed to get tickets for the two shows this week. And I was so glad I did.

The panto was really funny and spectacular.

Les Miserables was FABULOUS.

Such a shame people will miss out on these shows.

But here in Scotland, we're doubting it'll be 3 weeks. We reckon 12!!! Nicola loves a wee cheeky lock down 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm glad you had fun Glaschelle! Go live your life, everyone, enjoy it and screw what governments tell you to do! We only have one life...it's for living!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think if people were unwell with the flu they wouldn’t be well enough to get out of bed - let alone go to the supermarket.
With flu , you catch it , can spread it then bam it hits you . Nobody, in the pre- pandemic days ever worried that they might have been out and about in the incubation period of flu

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.