Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ATV2021

VIP Member
Boris can say what he wants. He can fuck himself

I'm drunk. I had a SPLENDIDLY Xmas day. And I'll continue to do what i wish from now. Viruses weaken. That's how they end.

Get on with life. All viruses kill some people. Death is literally a life side effect.

Yay. Night

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I feel like even if Covid wanted to infect me the sheer amount of alcohol I am consuming and will consume would just kill it right off.

Im joking. Dont lynch me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

candyland_

VIP Member
I think people need to stop testing unless they are feeling unwell enough to go to hospital. People are testing with the mildest symptoms and looks where it’s getting us.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

bunnyboo

VIP Member
My mental health is being destroyed by the pandemic :( I struggled with anxiety for my whole life, but it's getting to the point where I don't want to leave my house anymore. I can't watch or listen to the news on TV because the numbers make my thoughts spiral.

Both times I got vaccinated, I had massive panic attacks in front of hundreds of strangers in the vaccination centre. When a nurse tried to convince me to take off my mask so I could go through the breathing exercises and have a glass of water, I started crying because I was so scared at the thought of taking my mask off. To add insult to injury, some Karen started loudly complaining about me during my second dose ordeal as I was "skipping the queue".

Things that used to make me only a little bit anxious (getting the bus, going to the supermarket) now seem like the most frightening, daunting tasks ever. The thought of going into my office makes me feel so ill that I've been cleared to work from home indefinitely. When I think of all the things I used to be able to do on my own (i.e. get the bus into town and go to work during rush hour), I feel like that was a completely different person.

It's also causing conflict with my boyfriend's family (we both still live at home). I had a panic attack in his house last night after his mother admitted that she had spent Xmas day with someone who tested positive to covid. As I was having a panic attack about this, his brother starts ranting at me that the vaccine is fake or something.. I don't even know. Look, I don't care if you're anti-vaxx or whatever... your body, your choice.. but it's not appropriate to rant and rave at someone having a panic attack. I ended going home early, (I did an antigen test in their house and it was negative before leaving) and they told my boyfriend that I'm being dramatic. I'm not dramatic :( I'm dealing with severe mental illness and can't access services to help me because of the pandemic.

I'm back on the sleeping tablets and anxiety meds now because without them, I lay awake at night thinking that everyone I love is going to die of covid. Anxiety is not rational, I keep thinking I'll get covid and everyone in my house will die because of me. In a small bit of good news, I can get my booster vaccine on Thursday from my GP which means no panic attacks in front of hundreds of strangers. There's that, I guess. But yeah... in summary; this really fucking sucks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
'The mood in the country is hardening against people who refuse to be vaccinated.’

is it though? Is it? I call bollocks-the mood is hardening against the cunts in charge.And where are these people lifting unvaccinated peoples addresses from?isn’t that some sort of data protection breach or is that ok? Madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
28CC6C04-E8A1-4807-BF21-AB214E01535D.jpeg

hard time of year for many,
Look after yourself and your friends, vaccinated or non vaccinated, we all have the same organs, the same brains even if they hold different beliefs,

One thing they can all do is turn on us when things get too much.
Happy, or peaceful, or bearable Christmas to all.
It’s one day invented to celebrate hero’s and celebrations and chuck the bounty and the rock hard toffee shit from the quality street.
Actually all of the quality street, nobody has time for quality street in a pandemic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

elliebee27

VIP Member
Pfizer and Moderna are rubbing their hands in glee. They're the ones suggesting all these extra shots, which aren't boosters btw but the same stuff. What, do we want permanent antibodies fucking up our system instead of relying on our T and B cells which I am sure vaccines give us? It sounds dangerous to play this game of vaccinating every 3-6 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
We never used to wear masks or practice social distancing for flu every winter and that killed thousands every year

Reactions: 34

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I find it ironic speaking as someone who's never been in hospital, never sees a gp, exercises outdoors everyday, always been a healthy weight, non drinking, non smoking, is never ill, healthy diet etc etc will never own a health passport, where as someone who's never gave a fuck about their health and is jabbed up to the eyeballs will own one.

Strange times 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Controversial for the laugh 😐

the NHS is under pressure because of staff shortages,
How many are faking covid and long covid and “symptoms” for a few days off.

not all hero’s wear capes 🥱 not all NHS staff are angels in disguise 😶

I can't keep up with this covid threads , they are moving so quickly at the moment.
We have a thread per booster needed in 2022 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 33

panache

Chatty Member
Tbf daily testing with this variant seems like more trouble that it's worth.
I don't think they'll shut schools, they seem adamant they'll stay open which is good.
With everyone testing positive right now it might mean year groups being off for a week or so.
I wonder how long before teaching unions start crying again

I don't think it's fair either, and it's an insult that they'll get around £1000 when they've lost 25% of their annual income on lockdown by stealth already

Ah well, at least old Chris 'I smell of Dettol' Whitty will get to be a Sir soon, so I'm sure he'll think it's worth it.
I've seen more of him and his death stare down the lens every 15 fucking minutes than have my own family this Xmas

If schools are short staffed it'll be due to the government testing and isolation rules.

It looks like that's the main reason the NHS are under pressure. They're short staffed and are always under pressure anyway.

All this for a variant that mild .

Absolutely pointless IMO in reacting to the number of cases if they don't result in hospitalizations.

These SAGE projections are total BS

It's been acknowledged that the vaccine does little to prevent infection or prevent transmission so why are these numbers supposed to matter?

The vast majority of elderly and compromised are boosted
they would account for the lion's share of admissions

Why this obsessive need to vaccinate absolutely everyone now?

It's all so fucking illogical.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Chocbar

I remember this time last year I was in the Depth's of despair having our plans for a family Christmas ruined, well I am just now having a little rest after a morning getting ready to welcome my daughters and two grandchildren later to start our festivities, and I'm so looking forward to it! Hubby said to me last night I know its going to be hectic the next few days but bring it on were not having another Christmas like last year! EVER!! Happy Christmas everyone however and whoever you're with and I wish everyone on here a healthy new year. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Poddular

VIP Member
Boris can say what he wants. He can fuck himself

I'm drunk. I had a SPLENDIDLY Xmas day. And I'll continue to do what i wish from now. Viruses weaken. That's how they end.

Get on with life. All viruses kill some people. Death is literally a life side effect.

Yay. Night
I don't drink but Boris can still go fuck himself. It's not up to him and the other jumped up power crazy"leaders" to tell us what we can do, who we can see, what medicines to take,whether we can open our businesses unless it's a state of emergency type situation and that has been and gone . So come on chaps time to stop testing if not ill, stop waiting to see what he is going to allow us to do, stop having jabs IF you don't want them and make them realise enough is enough. Let us decide for ourselves the risks in life. It's not the governments job to micro manage our lives, it's not our job to protect the NHS from winter sickness patients. There are nearly 70 million in the UK. We need to get on with our lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Any thoughts on what Boris will tell us tomorrow?
- His mistress is pregnant,
- He’s made up with Cummins and they exchanged secret Santa on Christmas Eve and played connect 4 into the early hours of Christmas Day.
- the roll out of jab 14 will begin in may, so collect the first 13 before then or no more Nando’s.
- Carrie wants new wallpaper

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Warpaint

VIP Member
Anyone thinking Europe and our devolved nations have acted too soon? It's clear it's mild so England could have actually played a blinder.

Reactions: 27

monga

VIP Member
I mean this in the nicest possible way but you confuse me monga 😂😂 I never know if you’re pro restrictions, anti restrictions, pro vaccine, anti vaccine, a little bit CT, a little bit anti CT, a sky news/bbc/rte marketing manager 😂😂
You keep me on my toes guessing that’s for sure!

haha, nobody wants NI 😂 we just don’t want the other side to have her.
It’s all very mature and civilised really.
I'm whatever you want me to be ! that's the beauty of being an avatar on a gossip forum from a place that nobody wants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26