Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your going to try pick apart my views then I wouldn't bother because you wont like them.
Views such as I'd rather my taxes went towards an animal style NHS than contribute towards smackheads methadone 👍 I think people on the dole should also pay for prescriptions. Basic dentistry should be accessible for all not just dole dossers. Benefit claimants shouldn't get supermarket vouchers during half term holidays... many of these you'll probably get upset about but regardless of if you agree or not doesn't make my opinions any less valid than yours 😁
What would an 'animal style' NHS be? Putting people down?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Covid is obviously different, though, as it has spread far more rapidly and caused more death and disability than your run of the mill flus and colds. If not, why would all this have happened? Have all the countries decided to get together and all pretend the severity is more than it really is? I give up sometimes lol.
You have your opinion. I have mine. I won't tell you what to think nor will I listen to others telling me what to think either. There's something else going on here but what I don't know yet but it scares me how quickly people are willing to give up freedoms (yep I've had covid, but the flu was way worse for me)

Deaths are within 28 days of a positive test regardless of cause. So yes someone with covid could get run over but covid is going straight on the death certificate. Covid didn't kill my grandad yet according to the stats it did. He died from severe (self inflicted) malnutrition and dehydration. So is the total deaths actually OF Covid? Or just with....

View attachment 925709

They probably think it’s more than just a bed the NHS does face winter pressure but flu for the majority of staff is not a problem will they let those with covid carry on working? It’s the sheer number infected will bring it to a standstill.
The news I saw about hospitals was "4 hour queues for A&E and no beds"..... my nurse friends were like what's new?

I feel everytime a Xmas party story comes out....Boris comes out with a conference 🤣

Reactions: 15
You have your opinion. I have mine. I won't tell you what to think nor will I listen to others telling me what to think either. There's something else going on here but what I don't know yet but it scares me how quickly people are willing to give up freedoms (yep I've had covid, but the flu was way worse for me)

Deaths are within 28 days of a positive test regardless of cause. So yes someone with covid could get run over but covid is going straight on the death certificate. Covid didn't kill my grandad yet according to the stats it did. He died from severe (self inflicted) malnutrition and dehydration. So is the total deaths actually OF Covid? Or just with....
The of/with debate is a complicated one. By the logic of only naming very explicitly what a patient died of - lots of cancer deaths would no longer be considered as such.

Reactions: 7
The of/with debate is a complicated one. By the logic of only naming very explicitly what a patient died of - lots of cancer deaths would no longer be considered as such.
It is indeed. Its just frustrating when the government are saying however many people died with covid then the media scream it out to scare the crap out of everyone (then get the ventilator argument crew out in force), when the actual numbers are probably lower. We will never know and I accept that because it really could, and does, send people crazy. My happy energy is more important than wondering about useless arse Boris 🤣

Reactions: 3
but you technically haven’t died of COVID if you’ve been in a car accident? But they would class it as covid if you tests positive within that 28days of that accident.

Absolutely correct!👏👏

So why is there staggering excess deaths in countries around the world? All car accidents?

Reactions: 6
It is indeed. Its just frustrating when the government are saying however many people died with covid then the media scream it out to scare the crap out of everyone (then get the ventilator argument crew out in force), when the actual numbers are probably lower. We will never know and I accept that because it really could, and does, send people crazy. My happy energy is more important than wondering about useless arse Boris 🤣
The ventilation argument got worse when it came out that it was just number of people in beds CAPABLE of ventilation. Not that they actually were receiving ventilation.

It's the same as the with/of argument.

Reactions: 13
It's not to do will restrictions anyway !

So why is there staggering excess deaths in countries around the world? All car accidents?

Excess deaths can be contributed to many things including people not getting healthcare or afraid to seek treatment even down to alcohol consumption during the pandemic.

I feel at this point that we might as well walk around with a covid vaccine IV attached to us. Feels like this will never end

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This is beyond disgusting. How can a healthy adult be ok knowing they are going in for their booster when someone with a severe illness could be missing an important appointments?
And to the ones moaning that they can’t book their booster appointments, boo bleeping hoo. There’s people that can’t get cancer diagnosis appointments.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Thats bleeping ridiculous, how can they keep asking people to help NHS when they duck itnup themselves, people should be able to access GP appointments to sort their issues rather than go a&e and possibly get covid or waiting till its too late.

I’m so bleeping angry at this tit show now, where is the money going for NHS!? what happened to the nightingale hospitals!? why are we not having someone other than GP’s administrating shots!?

I don’t believe Boris is behind all these decisions, who the duck is making these decisions?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thats bleeping ridiculous, how can they keep asking people to help NHS when they duck itnup themselves, people should be able to access GP appointments to sort their issues rather than go a&e and possibly get covid or waiting till its too late.

I’m so bleeping angry at this tit show now, where is the money going for NHS!? what happened to the nightingale hospitals!? why are we not having someone other than GP’s administrating shots!?

I don’t believe Boris is behind all these decisions, who the duck is making these decisions?
The government are in the pockets of Big Pharma 💰💰💰💰💰

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Anyone have any predictions on the 5:00pm announcement tonight?
Hoping it’s his resignation 😂

In reality more likely it’s wash your hands and open a window.

He doesn’t want to give weee nippy anymore money, and I’m sure he enjoys her jumping up abs down in the background stamping her feet wanting to fund a lockdown 😂

Has this surgery message actually been verified or are we just seeing a screen shot of a message that anyone could have sent someone? 🤷

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.