Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get Boosted Now.

Blahblah.

He can get ratted. I won't get "boosted" or even vaccinated to protect the NHS. The NHS is here to serve us and not discriminate. I won't get vaccinated to go to a nightclub I just won't go. You can stick your boosters up your arse.

The NHS needs to wake up and prioritise our cancer backlog, not piddle around jabbing healthy 18 year olds. "Some other appointments....." indeed.

Heaven help us all. But get boosted 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No one come for me please but I am so 50/50 about getting this booster… I honestly don’t know

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Sorry wtf was that boris? Literally caused stress and anxiety with this announcement to say multiple times get your booster (not a booster it’s a 3rd full dose) and we’re going to cancel cancer treatments if you don’t. Nice deflection from the Christmas party saga

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Boris get schwifty boosted fucked
It’s like a demand. Has Boris Et el had their booster?

Reactions: 13
Sorry wtf was that boris? Literally caused stress and anxiety with this announcement to say multiple times get your booster (not a booster it’s a 3rd full dose) and we’re going to cancel cancer treatments if you don’t. Nice deflection from the Christmas party saga
I'm sat in tears worried my treatment will be cancelled. This can't happen

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I work with doctors as part of my job, a lot of them are A&E doctors. The ones I've spoken to have said A&E is absolutely overrun. Not with COVID, but with people who can't see their GP. Perhaps the government should address that issue

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Tbh it was almost a threat/blackmail like if you don't get this booster then....your fault that cancer appointments have to wait.
I didn't see it like that personally. It's a fact that if the NHS is overwhelmed by omicron cases then other parts of the already struggling NHS (mainly due to a decade of Tory underfunding) will have to do what they did last year and stop surgeries and other appointments. They won't have the resources to cope.

Reactions: 8
No one come for me please but I am so 50/50 about getting this booster… I honestly don’t know
Only you can decide for you. My best advice is to think about it long and hard and then make the decision - don't let anyone put pressure on you from either direction.

Reactions: 14
Get. Boosted. Now.

Wonder how long it took to come up with the latest three word slogan. Boris looked hungover as duck there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God I hate all this. Iv had my 2 jabs, which they said was enough, How many boosters are we going to need? Im not wanting to be injected with who knows what every few months (im all for vaccinations, all my kids have had theirs)
Theres always going to be a new variant isnt there? Same with cold and flu, lots of different varients isnt there?
I just wish everything was normal again. My 2 children with additonal needs have suffered through this (my 10yr olds class was sent home for a week because too many staff were sick and not enough staff to help the additional needs children, this ended up with my 9yr old having a massive meltdown all week because routine was different)
I work in retail and we are constantly down with staff (yesterday I was one of 5 people working in the whole store during my 8 hour shift, we dont have enough staff as most are sick with symptoms or covid or have left because they have health conditions and feel its safer to give up work and stay home instead.
No wonder im on antidepressants again ;)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I didn't see it like that personally. It's a fact that if the NHS is overwhelmed by omicron cases then other parts of the already struggling NHS (mainly due to a decade of Tory underfunding) will have to do what they did last year and stop surgeries and other appointments. They won't have the resources to cope.
While saying the unvaccinated are the ones who will make that happen. That was literally the entire point of his speech. Emotional blackmail because booster rates are dropping. What better way than to isolate you from an entire nation and coerce you by blaming you for cancer patients dying? He’s no fool.

Reactions: 24
Only you can decide for you. My best advice is to think about it long and hard and then make the decision - don't let anyone put pressure on you from either direction.
Very true. I think that’s the issue! Have my sister telling me I can’t come to her wedding if I don’t have a booster and then my best friend calling me a sheep for listening to the government. Honestly you can’t win

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Very true. I think that’s the issue! Have my sister telling me I can’t come to her wedding if I don’t have a booster and then my best friend calling me a sheep for listening to the government. Honestly you can’t win
Yeah it's unfair when people do that. I think I'm lucky as I knew what I wanted to do from day one and if anyone had tried to dissuade me I'd have told them where to go. :D

Reactions: 2
I agree. I really supported the original vaccines because, for the most part, there wasn’t any real reason not to support them

Boosters though? It seems increasingly likely that a new booster will be pushed out whenever a new variant pops up, and they don’t even seem to really know how much that booster is going to do at the moment.
People can compare it to flu shots all they want but flu shots are a choice for most people, and not exactly pushed on the whole population like this

Reactions: 19
While saying the unvaccinated are the ones who will make that happen. That was literally the entire point of his speech. Emotional blackmail because booster rates are dropping. What better way than to isolate you from an entire nation and coerce you by blaming you for cancer patients dying? He’s no fool.
We know what happens when the NHS is overwhemed with covid. A way we can do our part is by building our immunity through a booster. I didn't see any emotional blackmail.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.