Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boris on tv again, desperately trying to push that vaccine like a Harvey Norman sale.
feels like Groundhog Day.
I prefer strictly to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohhh threats to cancer and other appointments now! What a low damn blow

Reactions: 14
They won’t lockdown again. And tonight’s announcement is a pre-record so it won’t be up to much- probs just something about unvaccinated needing to isolate and vaccinated not or something similar.

At the end of the day vast swathes of people aren’t testing at all at this point and they know people won’t comply with a lot of measures so it will all be wishy-washy shite that will largely be ignored at this point.

We’re watching strictly, and won’t be turning over, and I imagine a significant majority of the population will be the same. I’ll wait for the headlines after thanks, but I won’t be wasting my time watching those twits on the TV any longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus cancelling all health appointments until theNew Year :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why mention cancer, What’s cancer??…. Doesn’t exist, fake news.
back to covid.

Reactions: 17
It’s bleeping disgusting.
It's like get this jab, we get a decent cut off that from pfizer etc. If you don't then we will delay cancer appointments so you'll kill more people if you don't.

Actually vile.

Reactions: 17
I have a 4, 8 and 15 year old in school, it's been harder for my 4 and 8 year old than it has for my 15 year old even though he's doing his gcses this year.
Yes exactly. My eldest still had FaceTime with her friends and spoke to them daily. She had live lessons although nowhere near the same as been in a classroom she coped much much better than my youngest.

Reactions: 5
As someone who is currently having treatment for blood cancer I'm seriously worried that my treatment will stop again like it did during the first lockdown. I'm hanging on by a thread as it is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Ohhh threats to cancer and other appointments now! What a low damn blow
Well if loads of people end up in A&E and other departments with Omicron, then that will affect other appointments and surgeries. The NHS had to pay for private sector hospitals last year because those don't have A&E departments and were therefore less of a risk to cancer patients.

Reactions: 2
Glad I got my booster when I did - don't fancy getting involved in the rush that's gonna ensue now!

Reactions: 1
Well if loads of people end up in A&E and other departments with Omicron, then that will affect other appointments and surgeries. The NHS had to pay for private sector hospitals last year because those don't have A&E departments and were therefore less of a risk to cancer patients.
Tbh it was almost a threat/blackmail like if you don't get this booster then....your fault that cancer appointments have to wait.

Reactions: 13
It doesn't seem real that we're worse off now than we were two years ago

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.