Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with all the FEAR this and FEAR that

Why is everyone so very frightened of everything ?

Could it be because the media keeps urging them to be?
Most of the headlines are like that
9F9E1BDB-3046-40BC-ABFA-5A603848D000.jpeg

Reactions: 6
And this is why I pay less and less attention to headlines surrounding covid. Nothing but doom and gloom, the media thrives on it. I’ve got enough of that in my life due to mental health issues as I’m sure many others have too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s even talk of school closures as cases are highest in under 11s and if the NV gets into more schools it will travel like wildfire through communities but they’re vowing they won’t close them only as a last resort .

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The current mask policy makes 0 sense. I was out Friday night in a packed bar, no social distancing, no masks. Leave to come home get in an Uber alone with the driver and have to wear a mask. Pop to tesco earlier to get food don’t go near anyone else and ‘have’ to wear a mask but Friday night was shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of people no care in the world.
I think it makes a little sense because people who are being cautious of the virus aren’t going to be going to bars or clubs, but might need to get taxis or go food shopping. So it’s keeping masks in necessary locations but non essential places people can do what they want still.

Reactions: 5
Its just all so tit. Even if Christmas isn't "cancelled" all these headlines about restrictions in the new year is just going to put a downer on it.

I'm double jabbed, all my family are but my partner still isn't (his own choice due to MH reasons). So I have the fear of going out and passing it onto him.

I'm just SO sick of the whole thing.

Myself, my mum and brother have just arranged a day trip to York the week before Christmas but I know I wont 100% enjoy it because of all the covid tit.

When will it ever end. Sometimes feels like I'm in a bad dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's going to be another year of being unable to plan and the shadow hanging over us 💩
Even the pooches are feeling it

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
My husband is on day 9 of having covid. His case has been mostly mild, the worst symptom being loss of smell.

We didn't isolate him in the house as we felt that would be too distressing for us all but we are distancing from him and it's hit us so bad. He is absolutely miserable and lonely. The kids so badly want to hug him. I can't believe it's been this long since I kissed him.

It's such a crappy virus to deal with logistically because it affects everyone so differently.

No point to my post really, just a sad rant 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
My husband is on day 9 of having covid. His case has been mostly mild, the worst symptom being loss of smell.

We didn't isolate him in the house as we felt that would be too distressing for us all but we are distancing from him and it's hit us so bad. He is absolutely miserable and lonely. The kids so badly want to hug him. I can't believe it's been this long since I kissed him.

It's such a crappy virus to deal with logistically because it affects everyone so differently.

It is awful and especially when having children. Hang on in there. Just a few days to go and the distancing can be over as he shouldn’t be infectious. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Reactions: 10
Typical crazy stuff - oh no they have this!

Mild.

Even unvaccinated people are having mild symptoms similar to colds. It supposedly was caught first from an AIDS patient. Again - ALL GOOD NEWS! It's so mild now!

Reactions: 12

So true. Schools should never be shut ever again and it's barbaric so many kids are currently off school self isolating. If schools had never shut then the school poor Arthur went to would have either seen the marks on him or checked up why his attendance record wasn't good. Either way he would have been more likely to be alive still.

Reactions: 20
Taking the good out of Christmas :rolleyes:View attachment 907602
So you can have your Christmas, but even though we won't cancel it and you'll go ahead with it, it's your fault that tighter restrictions will come in

Surely even the most Pro lockdowners and the people that think the government only have their best interests at heart must see now that they're being gaslit?

Reactions: 19
If you still need a booster after being FULLY vaccinated, and still need to get tested after being FULLY vaccinated, and can still get hospitalised after being FULLY vaccinated then it's time to realise we have all been FULLY conned. There have been far more deaths from previous pandemics and the death rate is still very low. They want us to live in fear as it's easy to control us, and I'm frightened at the way the general population is just being compliant like sheep. Thank God members of this forum can still think for themselves and have got the guts to speak out.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
So why are they saying we need restrictions in the new year already,? Cases were up to 50k a few weeks ago

Reactions: 3
Seems like today it’s being reported Boris won’t cancel Christmas and is going to do the 3 week review earlier because things aren’t as bad as seemed. Here’s hoping the scum is right on something 😂

Reactions: 12

My husband has covid too. He caught it off me though so we haven't bothered isolating. He's really struggling to shift it. I was better in a week and fully back to normal in 2 weeks. He's on day 8 and still coughing loads and feeling rubbish. It's really getting him down. (I am inclined to think man flu effect though 🤔🙂)

So true. Schools should never be shut ever again and it's barbaric so many kids are currently off school self isolating. If schools had never shut then the school poor Arthur went to would have either seen the marks on him or checked up why his attendance record wasn't good. Either way he would have been more likely to be alive still.
Apparently social services have 50k less referrals and they think it's the ones that normally come from schools.

If he has been in school he would have been getting food and drink as well.

There are so many failings in Arthur's case, but I 100% think he would still be here if the school hadn't have closed and lovkdowm hadn't have given the parents just cause to isolate him from his extended family.

Reactions: 19
So why are they saying we need restrictions in the new year already,? Cases were up to 50k a few weeks ago
Yes but do people have proper access to the NHS? Do people can get in time cancer screening and appropriate treatment? The backlog keeps on increasing because hospitals still have too many covid cases to handle. NHS is badly funded but even if there would be infinite amount of money it's not possible to create new beds when people are leaving in mass hospital jobs because after months and months of exhaustion they are burning out.

I have a friend working in an ICU. She already had a sick leave a few months ago because she was completely burn out. They are understaffed, people are often sick or on a break, 50% of the admissions are covid cases and more people than usual are dying because they cannot provide an as good care as before the pandemic. She is again on the brick of burning out and told me yesterday it breaks her heart to see people dying constantly.

It's not because it's not visible under our eyes it doesn't exist. So I don't mind doing some efforts but in the same time I take care of my mental health and I won't prevent myself to see my loved ones. But wearing a mask in a shop or in the train, washing my hands and social distancing I'll do it gladly if it can prevent some infections.

I am hoping to see my other half on the 23rd from the USA. I hope we don't lock down. But I am sure the little geeks with their face masks in their profile pictures on twitter will be jizzing because they have no friends, nobody loves them and they feel like the government has LISTENED to them. Nobody else bleeping does. I hate what this country has become. A bunch of nandy pamdy little weaklings.
I feel like Wednesday, surrounded by the weak...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.