Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am over the word jab. Makes me get hot anger inside.
Continuing living like its 2019, have been since August last year đŸ„ł

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It makes them feel superior. They wouldn’t say boo to a goose in real life I bet. It’s insufferable. I’ll wear a mask, but I don’t give a tit if someone else isn’t wearing theirs. I can only be responsible for myself.
I agree with the bit in bold. I wouldn't say anything to a non-mask wearer in public, as you never know what any stranger's temperament is like.

But I think the same applies to most people. Regardless of someone's position on the virus, masks or vaccines, it would be ill advised to subject random strangers to said views. 😂

I only give my views here because people have to make a conscious choice to open this thread knowing they'll read views. But otherwise no one should force their opinions on others.

Reactions: 5
I agree with the bit in bold. I wouldn't say anything to a non-mask wearer in public, as you never know what any stranger's temperament is like.

But I think the same applies to most people. Regardless of someone's position on the virus, masks or vaccines, it would be ill advised to subject random strangers to said views. 😂

I only give my views here because people have to make a conscious choice to open this thread knowing they'll read views. But otherwise no one should force their opinions on others.
It is very true that minding your own business is one of the best things to do for your wellbeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s weird so many work places are taking it upon themselves to say WFH and cancel Christmas parties when the message today was there is no need to do this. Just seems overly cautious to me, like if we get put in lockdown that will happen anyway đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž Same with nativities etc, government saying don’t cancel them.

My nieces school is going ahead as normal, and we are still in the office one day a week and travelling for our Christmas party as planned atm.

Also the opening post says Scotland are in an 8 day lockdown? I haven’t seen anything about that
 dunno if I’ve missed an announcement 😅

Reactions: 11
It’s weird so many work places are taking it upon themselves to say WFH and cancel Christmas parties when the message today was there is no need to do this. Just seems overly cautious to me, like if we get put in lockdown that will happen anyway đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž Same with nativities etc, government saying don’t cancel them.

My nieces school is going ahead as normal, and we are still in the office one day a week and travelling for our Christmas party as planned atm.

Also the opening post says Scotland are in an 8 day lockdown? I haven’t seen anything about that
I suppose some of the workplaces are doing it for self interest, because there's less chance of people going off sick if they work from home. Call me a cynic. :D

Reactions: 4
We’ve just had ours cancelled
My husband has had his cancelled too.

I suppose some of the workplaces are doing it for self interest, because there's less chance of people going off sick if they work from home. Call me a cynic. :D
100% especially those sectors that are vital
Over Christmas. My husband is in food distribution, they aren’t allowed holiday in December so most of the workforce off for two weeks is not worth risking a party for.

And the companies won't have to book a meal / rent a room / have employees get pissed and fight/shag each other.

• Haha
Our local hospitals have just posted saying no visitors allowed unless pre arranged and only under extreme circumstances with a negative lft. Partners still able to attend scans, antenatal appointments and births once in active labour

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I thought I read that at the end of the last thread, apologies if I was wrong x

I thought I read that at the end of the last thread, apologies if I was wrong x

Post 899

Reactions: 2
Wtf is going on there’s something they’re not telling us đŸ€”

• Wow
To be fair that’s exactly why ours has been cancelled. Some of my team do shifts and we need cover 24/7. If even 1 or 2 of them get take pour we’re screwed

Reactions: 3
They can cancel Xmas parties all they want. Ours has and we’ve just arranged an informal drinks at the local instead đŸ€·â€â™€ïž

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Exactly. No matter what side of the fence you are on you can never guarantee that a random member of the public isn't more crazy than you are 😅

Reactions: 1
I honestly feel like they drip feeding us and they know more than they let on.
I have a sinking feeling will go wrong fast.
Boris and saj maybe all pollyanna but trust I them is gone so can't blame people being more cautious.
As the actual scientist and doctors are advising caution but the wacko in the tory back benches voted against masks and Isolating .
Boris is clueless hes trying keep 1922 and telegraph happy.
It does feel deja vu all we can do is protect ourselves.
We can't save Christmas as the website won't let me book boosters and the teens will have to wait until after Christmas.

So we think the UK cases are rugby related as south Africa played Cardiff/ Edinburgh and Twickenham.
The majority of cases are London or Scotland.

Moderma saying they don't think be very effective and new vaccine needed.
Also the guy from sage on channel 4 news seemed like broken man and said well the boosters will help against delta.

None of us actually had covid yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Of course they did.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
I've already said I'm having my Christmas come hell or high water and I'd suggest everyone does the same. Government advisors "testing their eyesight," affairs with colleagues and parties whilst the rest of us suffered. No, life has to go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I came across this article which explains how the definitions of various terms related to the pandemic have been changed by WHO and the CDC.

It relates to the definition of a pandemic , vaccine, herd immunity and likely soon to be the definition of fully vaccinated and unvaccinated.

This will perpetuate an ongoing need for boosters every few months.

If you don't get the booster you will revert to one of the unvaccinated and lose various freedoms.

Where does it all end?

‘Fully vaccinated’ will never happen: Global system of control will require constant COVID jabs

The redefinition of ‘fully vaccinated’ will be a means to enforce never-ending booster shots, as your vaccine pass will expire at a certain time after each dose and, with it, all of your so-called ‘freedoms.’ It’s quite clear that the whole idea behind vaccine passports is to create segregation.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• Major health organizations across the world have changed several definitions of medical terms, including the definitions for “vaccine,” “herd immunity” and “pandemic,” which in turn have a significant impact on everyday life. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now considering changing the definition of “fully vaccinated”
  • Israel and Australia have already pushed back the goal post. Citizens must get a booster at six months after their second jab or lose all “passport freedoms.” Australian premier Daniel Andrews has actually stated that, going forward, life for the vaccinated will “be about the maintenance of your vaccination status”
  • Updating the definition of “fully vaccinated” will also have the side effect of skewing mortality statistics, giving government another round of ammunition for false claims. We’ve been repeatedly told that we’re now in a pandemic of the unvaccinated, and this lie will gain new traction once fully vaccinated people are dropped into the unvaccinated category, six months after their last dose
  • The National Basketball Association is urging players who got a single-dose Janssen shot as recently as two months ago to get a Pfizer or Moderna booster, or face game-day testing starting December 1, 2021. Players who completed a two-dose regimen are being told to get a booster at the six-month mark
  • The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is already talking about expanding its COVID-19 vaccine rule, so that small businesses with fewer than 100 employees may also be required to force the jab on their employees or face stiff fines. The public comment period closes December 6, 2021
In recent years, and especially after the start of the COVID pandemic in 2020, major health organizations across the world have changed several definitions of medical terms, which in turn have a significant impact on everyday life. In fact, were it not for the World Health Organization changing its definition of “pandemic” back in 2009, we wouldn’t even be in this mess.

Like the swine flu before it, SARS-CoV-2 would not have qualified as a pandemic were it not for the WHO erasing a few key words from the definition. Pre-2009, the official definition of a pandemic was:

“
 when a new influenza virus appears against which the human population has no immunity, resulting in several, simultaneous epidemics worldwide with enormous numbers of deaths and illness.”

Then, in 2009, the WHO removed the severity and high mortality criteria (“enormous numbers of deaths and illness”), leaving the definition of a pandemic as “a worldwide epidemic of a disease.”

By removing the restrictive criteria of severe illness causing high morbidity and leaving geographically widespread infection as the only criteria for a pandemic, the WHO has the ability to declare a pandemic any time there’s more cases of a given disease than normal.

Having this ability is of crucial importance, seeing how the WHO has played a central role in the technocratic takeover we’re now facing.

The WHO has emergency powers over its 194 member countries, so when the WHO declares an international public health incident, all member states are required to follow along “in lock step” with the WHO’s directives.

Were it not for the WHO, nations would respond to any given outbreak in any number of ways. Trying to influence them to respond in ways that benefit the technocracy would be like herding cats. Without lockstep coordination between all the world’s nations, using a biosafety narrative to control people and shift wealth distribution on a global scale simply would not be feasible.

But there’s also an even greater and more long-lasting implication for society. By redefining what certain words and terms mean, the rising biosecurity state is attempting to change your perception of what’s true and what is false. In the process, they’re perverting science into something ruled by faith, speculation and biased opinion. The dangers of that are incalculable.

What is a ‘vaccine’?
In September 2021, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shocked medical experts by changing the definition of a vaccine from “a product that produces immunity therefore protecting the body from the disease,” to “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”

The key change is that a “vaccine” no longer produces immunity, so it no longer protects you against the disease. It only stimulates an immune response against a given disease. This definition was obviously contrived to describe the limited function of the COVID-19 gene therapy injections, which do not make you immune and can’t prevent you from getting or spreading the infection.

By any definition of a vaccine in use before 2021, the COVID shot is not a vaccine. At best, the shot will reduce your symptoms. This also means they cannot, ever, produce herd immunity. This despite the redefinition of herd immunity, from being something produced as a result of natural infection, to something resulting from mass-vaccination.

Definition of herd immunity no longer has scientific basis
The WHO changed their definition of herd immunity in October 2020, likely in anticipation of the global mass vaccination campaign. To reiterate, in the past, herd immunity meant when enough people had acquired immunity to an infectious disease, such that the disease could no longer spread widely in the community.

Before science introduced vaccinations, herd immunity was achieved by exposure to and recovery from normal exposures to an infectious disease. Courtesy of the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine, before October 2020, the WHO’s definition of herd immunity included both vaccine immunity and “immunity developed through previous infection.”

However, in October 2020, the updated definition dropped natural immunity altogether. The current definition now reads as follows:

“‘Herd immunity’, also known as ‘population immunity’, is a concept used for vaccination, in which a population can be protected from a certain virus if a threshold of vaccination is reached.”

Adding insult to injury, they also specify that “Herd immunity is achieved by protecting people from a virus, not by exposing them to it.” This totally ignores the billions of people throughout history who have been infected naturally with measles, mumps, chicken pox and other infectious diseases, and who now have lifelong immunity to those diseases thanks to their natural infection, as opposed to vaccines that wane and need regular boosters.

Definition of ‘fully vaccinated’ may soon be rewritten

Speaking of boosters, the rollout of COVID jab boosters means the CDC will most likely rewrite the definition of “fully vaccinated” as well. As reported by Axios, October 22, 2021:

“Currently, the CDC’s definition is the following: ‘Fully vaccinated persons are those who are ≄14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine’ 
 ‘We may need to update our definition of ‘fully vaccinated’ in the future,’ [CDC director Rochelle] Walensky said during a press briefing.”

It’s not complicated to understand what such a redefinition will mean. It means that anyone who has received the initial single- or double-dose of COVID “vaccine” will magically be considered unvaccinated again once a certain amount of time has elapsed. As noted by The Atlantic, the term “fully vaccinated,” if redefined, will lose its meaning.

Not surprisingly, the CDC director’s comments are a complete reversal of her position in late September 2021. According to The Epoch Times, at that time she said officials were not considering changing the definition of “fully vaccinated.”

Just one month later, at the end of October 2021, The Epoch Times reported Walensky was now suggesting that the definition “may change as boosters become more commonplace.” Coincidentally, just five days after that, the CDC announced their recommendations for a booster shot for everyone, even suggesting a fourth dose for certain immunocompromised individuals.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.