Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez seems a bit manic the way that woman is describing things elimating the 15 minute wait so they can inject more they must be expecting a massive wave .
How badly do you want to smack her in the same way she smacks her lips ๐Ÿ˜‚
She's giving me rage!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everytime he says Omicron I want to chop my ears off. The Greek alphabet has been butchered. โŒ

(This thread is becoming the Bash Boris Thread) ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am glad to be one of the 5 million and put myself in harm's way. For goodness sake. 'Saj' needs his mouth taping shut.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not watching but reading here sounds like they are upping their efforts to get more vaccines into you all.

RUN

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They're even calling in the troops and looking for volunteers it's surreal listening to it .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've been hearing about a lot of Christmas work do's and general gatherings being cancelled as well (referring to a bit further back in the thread). Looks like hospitality is about to take another beat down sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So to round up

Get jabbed, wear masks, get jabbed, don't wear masks everywhere, wear masks when meeting new people, get jabbed, don't meet many new people, it's worrying, it's not worrying, get jabbed, we think we'll be ok with Omicron, we don't know enough about Omicron, get jabbed, jabs might not work against it, jabs might, jabs will, we don't want to cancel things, we have to wait, get jabbed, Xmas will be better, we don't know what's going to happen yet, get jabbed

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So to round up

Get jabbed, wear masks, get jabbed, don't wear masks everywhere, wear masks when meeting new people, get jabbed, don't meet many new people, it's worrying, it's not worrying, get jabbed, we think we'll be ok with Omicron, we don't know enough about Omicron, get jabbed, jabs might not work against it, jabs might, jabs will, we don't want to cancel things, we have to wait, get jabbed, Xmas will be better, we don't know what's going to happen yet, get jabbed
My round up version isโ€ฆ

๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Get jabbed.

I honestly, hand on heart, don't understand how people are OK with this. I know from the beginning I have always sat on the other side of the fence to most of you, though every day more and more cross over and say I'm carrying on and having Christmas, setting my dad etc.. but I just don't get it.

But, go get jabbed. And go again in 3 months time ad infinitum.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.