Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apparently so…track and trace said lots of ppl been sneezing …I did a trusty Google search 🤨🤨 delta variant symptoms is sneezing which is more like cold symptoms.
Yeah when I tested positive they really emphasised on asking me if I had diarrhoea/sneezing constantly. I’d say I sneezed a little more, but nothing extreme

Reactions: 1
apparently so…track and trace said lots of ppl been sneezing …I did a trusty Google search 🤨🤨 delta variant symptoms is sneezing which is more like cold symptoms.
ahhhhhh the “tit, we fucked up and need to move the goalposts” variant strikes again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me and my 2 kids tested positive on lfts yesterday and went for pcr. Results this morning positive.
I’m amazed at the lfts. Yesterday my line was barely noticeable I would’ve prob thrown it in the bin, today it’s almost as dark as the top one. 😯
Feeling ok, achy, tickly cough and sneezing.
What an agg track and trace is why they can’t link us all as family. Literally been on call all day to them.
I’m so glad to read your message as I’ve had a similar experience the last couple of weeks. Tested me and two sons Monday 1st on lateral flows. Me and small son negative. Big son raging red line positive. Called partner home from work, he done a lateral - negative. All went for a pcr Monday night - results Tuesday morning - partner positive, big son negative and mine inconclusive. I went back Tuesday for pcr - negative. Partner has tested negative on every single lateral flow since Monday 1st - he can go back to work Friday. Big son has tested bright red positive every single day since Monday 1st. He can go back to school friday. Partner has felt nothing he’s been absolutely fine and normal, not one symptom. Big son - headache and snotty nose for two days.
Track and trace have hounded me every day multiple times. Emails texts, it’s been awful. Me and small son still negative on laterals but I do not trust them now as like I say, partner positive on pcr - no symptoms and no positive lateral in 10 days.
it’s been a crazy couple of weeks - really interested in hearing other family households who’ve had it and their stories xx

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m so glad to read your message as I’ve had a similar experience the last couple of weeks. Tested me and two sons Monday 1st on lateral flows. Me and small son negative. Big son raging red line positive. Called partner home from work, he done a lateral - negative. All went for a pcr Monday night - results Tuesday morning - partner positive, big son negative and mine inconclusive. I went back Tuesday for pcr - negative. Partner has tested negative on every single lateral flow since Monday 1st - he can go back to work Friday. Big son has tested bright red positive every single day since Monday 1st. He can go back to school friday. Partner has felt nothing he’s been absolutely fine and normal, not one symptom. Big son - headache and snotty nose for two days.
Track and trace have hounded me every day multiple times. Emails texts, it’s been awful. Me and small son still negative on laterals but I do not trust them now as like I say, partner positive on pcr - no symptoms and no positive lateral in 10 days.
it’s been a crazy couple of weeks - really interested in hearing other family households who’ve had it and their stories xx
Lft aren't accurate. My eldest is the only 1 out of the 3 of us that had a positive lft and all our pcr were positive

Reactions: 2
I’ve heard a lot of people describe it as a cold in all but name! :unsure:
I'm beginning to wonder if they give positive results to people who don't test positive. On purpose, to prolong the pandemic. ( this is aside from the accidental wrong results I think happen )

Stranger things have happened in the last two years.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know that this data is being sought from the majority of NHS trusts, but 1000 deaths counted in the covid death statistics yet only 3 of those died of covid in the entire year. It is a travesty that for 18 months they have been allowed to misled and construe their data to carry on a fear narrative that really truly had no basis in fact. This is 2020 data so from before the miracle vaccine sent to save us all. 3 deaths.

I am in hospital and a bit dolally from anaesthesia yesterday, but that NHS Dorset Healthcare has 0.3% of people they declared as a covid death having actually died of covid. If we extrapolate that nationally to the 124k Covid deaths (since the beginning of this sham and including post magic vaccine) I believe it is 342 deaths. 342.

Yesterday 450 people died of cancer.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Lft aren't accurate. My eldest is the only 1 out of the 3 of us that had a positive lft and all our pcr were positive
My sons off school sick AGAIN I've done two LFTs both neg so I'm assuming just a cold /cough he hates getting the nose part so have decided against a PCR. I just don't think we can keep testing every time they're ill .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm feeling left out. Apart from the initial phone call we've not had any other communication from track and trace. Daughters isolation ends tomorrow and her lfts are now negative

I…….
have never done a covid test 😐 last thing I had shoved up my nose was probably a Lego piece. 😐

I’m reading a state of emergency by Richard Chambers at the moment. (ROI)
It really was one duck up after another wasn’t it 😐 the best parts are the scraps that were going on in the background around that time 😂

i really think it depends….I’ve been doing them daily since tested pos the line did get stronger when I started to get symptoms. They’ve worked for me and my 2 children spot on and accurate Altho the line very light at the start and I imagine a lot of ppl to throw them in the bin, I almost did!! It was a friend who pointedthe line out on mine and my youngest after I sent her a photo.
I was just starting to believe in them tho when my friends son has positive light lfts but negative pcr. I’m thinking cos it was postal maybe not strong enough by the time it arrived ?? 🤷‍♀️
I was contacted by health whoever yesterday ask me to take part in a trial to create a pcr test within 15 min but they need positive cases to trial it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.