Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First concert since covid tomorrow. Bring it on 💃.
Its Steps your going to see isn't it? 😀 I was going to myself (I was a HUGE Steps fan back in the day) But bought Ed Sheeran tickets for next year instead 😀
Have a fab time! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Its Steps your going to see isn't it? 😀 I was going to myself (I was a HUGE Steps fan back in the day) But bought Ed Sheeran tickets for next year instead 😀
Have a fab time! xx
Yes Steps. Honestly can't wait for an absolute cheesefest of a night

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Back to school testing yesterday to go back today couldn't stop yet another restrictionless England decrease.

It was for a simple appointment or when you go to hospital emergency?
In France, you don't need test or vaccine for normal doctors/dentists appointments, just the mask and hands cleaning.
If you go to hospital for a planned surgery, they ask you for a pcr or antigen test or vaccine (but you have plenty of time).
Not for emergencies. Even if you go to emergency and they tell you to come back one or two days later to have the surgery, it's still considered an emergency. Happened to my husband and he's not vaccinated. Obviously masks are mandatory at hospital.
She takes medication which makes her immune compromised. She was really ill, headache, upset stomach, hallucinations and various other non-covid symptoms and she wanted am opinion from a doctor as to what it was and how to treat it.

When she had been off too long to self certify they wouldn't even see her to sign her off. She had to do it herself online and the doctor just signed it and emailed it to her

NZ are turning into another China 🇨🇳 I thought there zero approach was over

• Sad
Not even that as NZ only have about 5 millions inhabitants. This is ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Not even that as NZ only have about 5 millions inhabitants. This is ridiculous.
Those scenes in Disney China were shocking keeping those people prisoner because of one pos case , Ardern won't be far behind :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
So my travel and ticket company called to say that my Steps tickets for this evening will be sent via a mobile phone link as no paper tickets due to covid but that I still need to show my paper covid pass to gain entry to the arena. Please make this make sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
NZ are turning into another China 🇨🇳 I thought there zero approach was over
And yet the health extremists in the UK think they have played a blinder and have an obvious path out of the pandemic with a high vaccination rate.

I cannot see their fearful populace accepting high cases even if they hit their 100% vaccination target. Won't happen. They have to exist in May 2020 for ever.

And yet the health extremists in the UK think they have played a blinder and have an obvious path out of the pandemic with a high vaccination rate.

I cannot see their fearful populace accepting high cases even if they hit their 100% vaccination target. Won't happen. They have to exist in May 2020 for ever.
I’d very much doubt it . NZ and Australia have put too much on the strength of the vaccines while the health system MAY cope there’s still massive disruption throughout society due to spread, I don’t think they’ve factored for that.

Get ready for plan B😉

School days long enough especially now the darker evenings are upon us kids need outdoor time all work and no play…

• Angry
So my travel and ticket company called to say that my Steps tickets for this evening will be sent via a mobile phone link as no paper tickets due to covid but that I still need to show my paper covid pass to gain entry to the arena. Please make this make sense 🤣
I hope it isn't in England if they are requesting a COVID pass. We don't want that discriminatory **** here.

Get ready for plan B😉

School days long enough especially now the darker evenings are upon us kids need outdoor time all work and no play…
Plan B's first day is the first day of a Tory leadership campaign.

Reactions: 2
I hope it isn't in England if they are requesting a COVID pass. We don't want that discriminatory **** here.

Plan B's first day is the first day of a Tory leadership campaign.
Once Cop26 is over they’ll be bringing in Plan B 😂

I’ve been to lots of gigs since things reopened. Many have sent emails stipulating that I’d need to show the COVID pass, but once at the venue they didn’t ask for it, or were happy just to glance at my vaccine card. I think venues are just covering themselves to seem to be following government guidelines, but in the end it’s the choice of the venue staff if they want to check it or not, and let’s face it most will have better things to do!

Reactions: 10
When I went to a gig they asked for

- Negative lateral flow test on day of event
or
- Proof of vaccination
or
- Proof of natural immunity in last 90 days

Which is fair enough. Could be venue protecting their staff, or the band protecting themselves and their fans. Showed my vaccination proof and they stamped some ink on my hand and let me in.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been to lots of gigs since things reopened. Many have sent emails stipulating that I’d need to show the COVID pass, but once at the venue they didn’t ask for it, or were happy just to glance at my vaccine card. I think venues are just covering themselves to seem to be following government guidelines, but in the end it’s the choice of the venue staff if they want to check it or not, and let’s face it most will have better things to do!
My mum went to see geneisis and no covid passes were asked for.
Sadly she picked up covid from that one concert :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.