Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I wouldn't trust any of them they're all in the gov hip pocket if you ask me they change their mind as often as their knickers ,just look at the booster doses 6months down to 5 and as we saw one of them commented the other day that will also change once they get the old and vulnerable out of the way.

View attachment 838270

View attachment 838273
I completely agree Monga! The point is that that that JVCI look more at safety though, which they did do when it came to them not passing the jabs for children.
That's all they look at, they don't act about social and economic status, which the government and SAGE do. I agree with them in that when do we vaccinate children to save adults? We don't!
For the OP to say they're anti vax is ridiculous when they've passed all other vaccines to all other cohorts.
I'm not sure I trust anyone either, but from looking at the science from a safety pov I'd trust them more than SAGE, who as I said have a huge conflict of interest

Reactions: 4
I completely agree Monga! The point is that that that JVCI look more at safety though, which they did do when it came to them not passing the jabs for children.
That's all they look at, they don't act about social and economic status, which the government and SAGE do. I agree with them in that when do we vaccinate children to save adults? We don't!
For the OP to say they're anti vax is ridiculous when they've passed all other vaccines to all other cohorts.
I'm not sure I trust anyone either, but from looking at the science from a safety pov I'd trust them more than SAGE, who as I said have a huge conflict of interest
I’m not sure about the anti vaxx element (although I see Adam Finn may be pushed into that bracket ) but you can be sure whatever the Government’s agenda is it’ll have their backing especially as Whitty and co are appearing at the same table in their briefings.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure about the anti vaxx element (although I see Adam Finn may be pushed into that bracket ) but you can be sure whatever the Government’s agenda is it’ll have their backing especially as Whitty and co are appearing at the same table in their briefings.
I'm not sure he does, he seems almost rational in his thinking (which grieves me to say in these times), but maybe I've missed something somewhere.

I agree though, if Whitty, Vallance & Co are involved then things will get passed. As I've said, they have Government’s interest and profit at heart, whereas the JVCI go on safety data. If I was forced to choose then I'd choose the JVCI

Reactions: 3
Calling the JCVI anti vax is moronic. If they were anti vax there would be no vaccinations in the U.K. 🤣

I'm not sure he does, he seems almost rational in his thinking (which grieves me to say in these times), but maybe I've missed something somewhere.

I agree though, if Whitty, Vallance & Co are involved then things will get passed. As I've said, they have Government’s interest and profit at heart, whereas the JVCI go on safety data. If I was forced to choose then I'd choose the JVCI
Adam is losing popularity amongst his fellow pros from what I've seen ;) lets see how much longer they'll hold out with the kids vaccines now a new ONS study has concluded that educational occupations are a greater risk they'll not want to shut schools again 🤷‍♀️

Adam is losing popularity amongst his fellow pros from what I've seen ;) lets see how much longer they'll hold out with the kids vaccines now a new ONS study has concluded that educational occupations are a greater risk they'll not want to shut schools again 🤷‍♀️
Well how rude that he should stick to his guns and think of a vulnerable age group!

Shutting schools is a useless threat.. talk about get parents on board via fear!

Kids will still miss school anyway because they'll still catch it, then they'll transmit it. Fingers crossed they do hold out because this is getting disturbing when you're talking about children - especially when the FDA have admitted that it's an experiment!

Reactions: 4
The MHRA are the body that declared phizer safe for young people i trust them and they did so in June.

The EU equivalent of that is the EMA.
American is FDA.

All the EU teenagers were double vaccinated in the summer before the new school years stared and they have lot lower rates if covid in that age group than the UK..
Apart from latest waning immunity the vaccines did give the older age groups sone benefit of less cases and less deaths so clearly vaccines must do some good unfortunately they don't stop the spread and a teenager has a lot more social contacts ans mixing than than a 80plus year old.

SAGE job is to present government with options and advise its then upto government which option they decide to take abd its clearly been herd immunity strategy.

Up until recently professor Dingwall a sociologist was on the JCVI who agreed with great Barrington declaration and has connection with us for them movement was against kids being vaccinated .
Clearly something was amiss in their decision as teenagers how have the highest rates of covid at any time since the pandemic began.
Many if of my eldest freinds have been quite poorly and none if them had underlying conditions
Double vaccinated parents and other members house hold caught it so many parents were ill and missed work.
Not isolating under 18s from postive households, no bubbles/ full assembly,no vaccines, no masks was asking for trouble.

I don't want schools closed or my eldest gcses cancelled.
End last term once again awful with entire department of double vaxxed teachers being off sick with covid.
I want 2 vaccines offered for teens
Smaller class sizes
Better ventilation and c02 monitors they promised.
They have deliberately let infections run in kids to chase this herd immunity strategy
I did not consent to my children to be used as test subjects
Its a new virus everyone reacts differently and many have caught it twice as natural immunity doesn't last that long.
From the many minutes released today the evidence against the JCVI is damming as well as interview given itv news the other night we allowed infections to Run in kids quickly changed to we witnessed.
If you don't have children in schools right now maybe your lifes not been as disrupted its been constant stress, testing which i south west case least 43k tests were wrong which is another national scandal swept under the carpet.

Monga I agree with you they make up the advice on gaps and whos eligible as they go along.
We have only managed in England to vaccinate 21% of 12 to 15 and in skeptical one dose be that effective why is 2 safe for every single other country.?
Why did we give Australia 4million pfizer so they could vaccinate their teens befire we started at snails pace vaccinating our own.

Our different delay has been a gift to the anti vaxxers and I do square most of the blame at the JCVI.

Another extract from JCVI meeting.
Mainstream media not covering it.
They can only cover couple stories at once like brexit, cop 26 and BBC is woeful and mostly support government stance.

As a parent even as grandparents I find this disturbing the risks we playing with our kids.

The infection stats, child hospital and long covid figures speak for themselves.
They are the fallout from the JCVI and government flawed decision making.

Another extract from JCVI meeting.
Mainstream media not covering it.
They can only cover couple stories at once like brexit, cop 26 and BBC is woeful and mostly support government stance.

As a parent even as grandparents I find this disturbing the risks we playing with our kids.

The infection stats, child hospital and long covid figures speak for themselves.
They are the fallout from the JCVI and government flawed decision making.

Attachments

Last edited:
@fireflies

A lot of the things you say in your posts seem to be the tropes that are repeated ad infinitum by extremist groups such as Independent Sage.

Many of them are simply riding a rather convenient cash cow that the pandemic has provided and have a vested interest in keeping the pandemic "live" by continuing to abuse their academic positions to scare the wits out of people.

It looks (as I said above) that you have become another victim of their vile interference.

They are not doing it for your (or anyone else's) benefit. They are merely monetising fear at the expense of people's livelihoods and mental health.

Reactions: 9
AE4E69D8-D78A-49D8-B8A9-1C3256A60809.jpeg
A year longs data from the beginning of the pandemic until February this year shows that children generally speaking are at a very low risk of covid. Further to that most of those who have become severely ill or died from covid had underlying health problems.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t I say the message is changing, don’t think you’re protected just because you have two jabs you need to step up for your boosters 😉waning immunity is real. But good to see the ONS acknowledge that the lower hospitalisations and deaths are PARTLY due to the vaccines and not solely like many like to claim…Especially on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Didn’t I say the message is changing, don’t think you’re protected just because you have two jabs you need to step up for your boosters 😉waning immunity is real. But good to see the ONS acknowledge that the lower hospitalisations and deaths are PARTLY due to the vaccines and not solely like many like to claim…Especially on here.
After the 19th December ruining of Christmas last year, I won't believe in a lockdown free Christmas until it happens. Although I will be spending it with family regardless of lockdown status

Reactions: 18
I'm fed up today really am.
We had low key half term.
The kids went to belated birthday meal and buffet restaurant that seemed busy and risky.
The teen has gone clothes shopping with her mate and sleepover with school freinds so same bubble as school.
Both teens been vaccinated last few weeks.
Because south west rates infections so high rules at local school are tighter when they return next week in the hope we can lower rates due to incompetent lab in Wolverhampton telling 43k ppstive people they were negative.
Felt bit more chilled half term but expect we get usual anxiety and relentless testing next week
I don't want to home school again I also don't want them to get covid or bring it home to us.
Also financially we no buffer another lockdown would harm us.

I was meant to visit family in Wales but delayed as high rates and parents not had their 3rd boosters both had AZ which vaccine immunity wanes faster than pfzier.

Worried about husband hes 49 and had az 2nd dose sept so hes good until end of year but if the don't rule out boosters for all other than groups 1 to 10 where does that leave us in jan / feb?
Wonder how much mixing happen at xmas my guess a lot.

To see 101 kids in the UK have died since the pandemic started.
Child hospital admissions at all time high least 1000plus per month from July onwards.
Lots of kids have long covid.
Read 8000 kids orphaned.
To see the dodgy JCVI minutes published they delayed jabs for kids as they wanted kids to get infected to boost UK immunity.
We vaccinating kids far too late.
Some at high school have had covid twice natural immunity by being infected doesn't last that long and now we have the new delta plus varient ay spreading.

If you live outside the UK.
Do you have 10hour waits at emergency room.
Can you easily see and book appointments with gp and dentists.
Does your child's school have mass covid outbreak.
European children were vaccinated twice before they returned to school and wear masks and have smaller class sizes that must help.
Do you have shortages of food on your shelves and rising energy/ food costs.

But looking at other country's something mainsteam media doesn't do well they currently fixed with war with France/ brexit and covid super spreader cop 26 summit.
Saw nicola say she can't rule out a increase in Scottish rates or lockdown after summit i thought if I was Scottish I would be fuming.
It should be virtual.
I do think Europe will most Likely get another wave just seems be different times to UK.
Vaccine passport don't work as so many vaccinated do get covid.

But when Scotland and Wales get itchy feet usually followed by action then Boris copies
Neither drakeford or nicola and SNP done much better job they all tit.
None of them seem to want to make school safer.
ni and Ireland just the same they all making a hash if it.

Infections in school kids spread to other age groups.
Had planned some Xmas shopping in Wales in few weeks but 3 weeks time he says is decision time.

I can't see any way off this covid merry go round.
Yes we need practical ways to live with covid that means other measures not just vaccines or pretending the pandemics over.
So much tax payers money wasted on test and trace, dido harding and friend incompetent testing companies i just feel angry and sad most days .

I don't get why people not angry, striking and mainsteam media also perpetuating government lies and corruption.

Our kids stayed at home twice so older adults could get jabbed and protected..
School returned in March when most education staff had 1 jab or none.
School returned with no kids vaccinated.
UK teens only get 1 jab which only gives 30% protection against delta other countries do 2 jabs..
No one is explaining what happens long term in 2022 will we all need a 3rd Jab?
Will covid be annual or 6monthly jab we need?
I live in the far south of Europe and we were seen immediately on arrival in A&E a few weeks ago when Mr Django had a lung infection.
We can book dental and medical appointments and can usually be seen within a week.
I don't know of any schools with a mass covid outbreak.
There are no shortages of everyday foodstuffs and the supermarkets are full.
We still HAVE to wear face masks when in contact with other people, in markets, shops, public transport etc.
Whether we will experience another wave of Covid is yet to be seen, but our numbers of infections and deaths are still going down.
Massive 🤗 to you and anyone currently suffering.

Reactions: 6
After the 19th December ruining of Christmas last year, I won't believe in a lockdown free Christmas until it happens. Although I will be spending it with family regardless of lockdown status
They’ll keep pushing the booster message and if it goes tits up they’ll blame the people for low uptake as the reason for locking down,same old, same old

I live in the far south of Europe and we were seen immediately on arrival in A&E a few weeks ago when Mr Django had a lung infection.
We can book dental and medical appointments and can usually be seen within a week.
I don't know of any schools with a mass covid outbreak.
There are no shortages of everyday foodstuffs and the supermarkets are full.
We still HAVE to wear face masks when in contact with other people, in markets, shops, public transport etc.
Whether we will experience another wave of Covid is yet to be seen, but our numbers of infections and deaths are still going down.
Massive 🤗 to you and anyone currently suffering.
Do you have a competent government and responsible citizens because that makes a lot of difference .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm fed up today really am.
We had low key half term.
The kids went to belated birthday meal and buffet restaurant that seemed busy and risky.
The teen has gone clothes shopping with her mate and sleepover with school freinds so same bubble as school.
Both teens been vaccinated last few weeks.
Because south west rates infections so high rules at local school are tighter when they return next week in the hope we can lower rates due to incompetent lab in Wolverhampton telling 43k ppstive people they were negative.
Felt bit more chilled half term but expect we get usual anxiety and relentless testing next week
I don't want to home school again I also don't want them to get covid or bring it home to us.
Also financially we no buffer another lockdown would harm us.

I was meant to visit family in Wales but delayed as high rates and parents not had their 3rd boosters both had AZ which vaccine immunity wanes faster than pfzier.

Worried about husband hes 49 and had az 2nd dose sept so hes good until end of year but if the don't rule out boosters for all other than groups 1 to 10 where does that leave us in jan / feb?
Wonder how much mixing happen at xmas my guess a lot.

To see 101 kids in the UK have died since the pandemic started.
Child hospital admissions at all time high least 1000plus per month from July onwards.
Lots of kids have long covid.
Read 8000 kids orphaned.
To see the dodgy JCVI minutes published they delayed jabs for kids as they wanted kids to get infected to boost UK immunity.
We vaccinating kids far too late.
Some at high school have had covid twice natural immunity by being infected doesn't last that long and now we have the new delta plus varient ay spreading.

If you live outside the UK.
European children were vaccinated twice before they returned to school and wear masks and have smaller class sizes that must help.

But looking at other country's something mainsteam media doesn't do well they currently fixed with war with France/ brexit and covid super spreader cop 26 summit.
Saw nicola say she can't rule out a increase in Scottish rates or lockdown after summit i thought if I was Scottish I would be fuming.
It should be virtual.
I do think Europe will most Likely get another wave just seems be different times to UK.
Vaccine passport don't work as so many vaccinated do get covid.

But when Scotland and Wales get itchy feet usually followed by action then Boris copies
Neither drakeford or nicola and SNP done much better job they all tit.
None of them seem to want to make school safer.
ni and Ireland just the same they all making a hash if it.

Infections in school kids spread to other age groups.
Had planned some Xmas shopping in Wales in few weeks but 3 weeks time he says is decision time.

I can't see any way off this covid merry go round.
Yes we need practical ways to live with covid that means other measures not just vaccines or pretending the pandemics over.
So much tax payers money wasted on test and trace, dido harding and friend incompetent testing companies i just feel angry and sad most days .

I don't get why people not angry, striking and mainsteam media also perpetuating government lies and corruption.

Our kids stayed at home twice so older adults could get jabbed and protected..
School returned in March when most education staff had 1 jab or none.
School returned with no kids vaccinated.
UK teens only get 1 jab which only gives 30% protection against delta other countries do 2 jabs..
No one is explaining what happens long term in 2022 will we all need a 3rd Jab?
Will covid be annual or 6monthly jab we need?
No

Yes, totally.

No. Last term, my 12 yrs old class closed for 10 says if I remember well, around April I think, because one of the children had tested positive. So they had class from home, in live.

Teens from 12 have two doses of vaccine like adults, but vaccine is not mandatory, just recommended. My teens are not yet vaccinated.

Rising energy prices is just everywhere in Europe apparently as the market is very high (especially the gas). Food coasts too on certain products because of the bad spring/summer weather for fruits/vegetables and the rising of raw materials coasts. But I still pay my market approximately the same.

NO food shortage at all but there were shortage of certain products in DIY shops and IKEA too in September. As apparently maritime transport (containers) price has multiplied by 5 in one year.

Many parts of the U.K. had 10 hour waiting lists for a&es before covid. Many parts of the U.K. had trouble getting a gp appointment long before covid. Covid has highlighted and worsened the issue, but it’s certainly not a new thing. It’s the government that’s the problem for not managing the health service properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Many parts of the U.K. had 10 hour waiting lists for a&es before covid. Many parts of the U.K. had trouble getting a gp appointment long before covid. Covid has highlighted and worsened the issue, but it’s certainly not a new thing. It’s the government that’s the problem for not managing the health service properly.
I actually found it easier getting an appointment with the GP during the pandemic because everyone was too scared to go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t get into my dentist because they are now only working limited hours (I joined because they were open until 8pm and saturdays pre covid).

when I enquired when they would be back to normal hours they said they couldn’t because they have a backlog of patients…how they expect to get back to normal is beyond me 😂

I don’t think this has anything to do with covid, more like they can’t be arsed!

Reactions: 9
No

Yes, totally.

No. Last term, my 12 yrs old class closed for 10 says if I remember well, around April I think, because one of the children had tested positive. So they had class from home, in live.

Teens from 12 have two doses of vaccine like adults, but vaccine is not mandatory, just recommended. My teens are not yet vaccinated.

Rising energy prices is just everywhere in Europe apparently as the market is very high (especially the gas). Food coasts too on certain products because of the bad spring/summer weather for fruits/vegetables and the rising of raw materials coasts. But I still pay my market approximately the same.

NO food shortage at all but there were shortage of certain products in DIY shops and IKEA too in September. As apparently maritime transport (containers) price has multiplied by 5 in one year.
Just like to confirm on the container cost as someone who works in the industry. For a 40 ft container ex China to UK itd be roughly 17000 USD on a good day now. Pre pandemic you'd be lucky as a line to get 2000 USD for the same.

• Heart

Twitter is suspending rational and fact-stating anti-health extremist posters.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.