Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random COVID-ish though for the day.....as we're busy spaffing billions up the wall on getting NHS waiting lists down why aren't we spending some of the money tempting doctors and nurses over from restricted countries like Australia and New Zealand? I'm sure a good financial package and the chance of living in a free country would be very attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My sense of smell is coming back (covid beginning of Aug) but I think I prefer not smelling!! Things smell really gross 🤢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
God I miss lockdown,

hardly any traffic,
quite supermarkets because people were so scared they wouldn’t even touch the strawberry sensation limited edition pop tarts without gloves and bleach, even when they were on a BOGOF. 😐
nobody talked to you because you might have the virus, therefore you didn’t have to be friendly,
You didn’t have to come up with original and believable excuses when avoiding family,
everyone looks better in a mask, and talks less 😐

We had it so good, we didn’t know we were born 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
God I miss lockdown,

hardly any traffic,
quite supermarkets because people were so scared they wouldn’t even touch the strawberry sensation limited edition pop tarts without gloves and bleach, even when they were on a BOGOF. 😐
nobody talked to you because you might have the virus, therefore you didn’t have to be friendly,
You didn’t have to come up with original and believable excuses when avoiding family,

At least we're left with the legacy of masks so we can easily identify who the idiots are.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
God I miss lockdown,

hardly any traffic,

Aaaah, don’t fret pet, it’ll all be back soon. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At least we're left with the legacy of masks so we can easily identify who the idiots are.
honestly I don’t think masks are a bad thing 🤷‍♀️ Not forever obviously, and don’t get me wrong I hate them, but I do think England should have kept with them for a few more months
Just not for kids

Aaaah, don’t fret pet, it’ll all be back soon. 😁
but the best part was the fear 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi - quick question
My partner is not getting the vaccine however he has had Covid within last 6 months (positive pcr test to prove with certificate) does this mean he can get an nhs pass?
I am looking at booking a trip and hoping he can as otherwise additional tests are needed

Reactions: 1
Just watched the trailer to "stuck together" on Netflix, quirky film about the lockdown. Will be relatable (and cringey of own fear back then).

Hi - quick question
My partner is not getting the vaccine however he has had Covid within last 6 months (positive pcr test to prove with certificate) does this mean he can get an nhs pass?
I am looking at booking a trip and hoping he can as otherwise additional tests are needed
In theory yes he should be eligible for Nhs and see however it would be best checking the requirements of wherever he’s going as some places make their own rules up and are snobby about vaccine immunity being preferable to them than natural immunity even though it’s not greater than

Reactions: 2
Must be the schools ! Testing down further today
Where you looking? The past 24 hours is the most people that have been tested in the past week.....

Even on the ever so slightly lower days the percentage of positive cases has been shrinking, which has nothing to do with how many take the test. More good news as well although not for the likes of Pfizer if these give even better protection and for longer......

Where you looking? The past 24 hours is the most people that have been tested in the past week.....

Even on the ever so slightly lower days the percentage of positive cases has been shrinking, which has nothing to do with how many take the test. More good news as well although not for the likes of Pfizer if these give even better protection and for longer......

If it’s falling all over like you said the common denominator must be schools positivity has increased as testing has fallen
8AE230E5-EEA9-40C8-A012-DCC60ED50FFB.jpeg
64BAB678-8DA8-469E-9992-1337C715B397.jpeg

Is this the start of it

Last edited:
My sense of smell is coming back (covid beginning of Aug) but I think I prefer not smelling!! Things smell really gross 🤢
I was poorly mid August. My work asked me to take a PCR and a LFT both came back negative. Didn’t have classic symptoms. It felt like a heavy cold but couldn’t get out of bed form3 days . It’s only the past week I’ve realised I can’t smell anything. it Never occurred to me . How mad is that ? I am So worried it won’t come back . I’m glad yours is

I was poorly mid August. My work asked me to take a PCR and a LFT both came back negative. Didn’t have classic symptoms. It felt like a heavy cold but couldn’t get out of bed form3 days . It’s only the past week I’ve realised I can’t smell anything. it Never occurred to me . How mad is that ? I am So worried it won’t come back . I’m glad yours is
My smell has never been great really, my nose always feels blocked but not snotty if that makes sense but I'm starting to smell some foods but they smell like sick and calpol 😭 maybe I might finally loose some weight 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.