Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet strangely we have baby booms after a war. I might be wrong but didn't they say we had a pregnancy boom during the first lockdown? :/
Apparently not, instead of a baby boom, they saw a baby bust. (Who comes up with these terms) šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I donā€™t really understand the reassurance people are getting from the ā€œCovid passā€ on the app anyway - all it does is indicate that you have been jabbed, not that you can't catch and transmit the virus! I was at a huge music event this past weekend and was able to produce my pass as I have been double vaccinated, but I now know that unfortunately I will have been infected at this time, but not yet showing symptoms (confirmed by PCR test taken on Monday morning). So - yes, the blame is conveniently going back on to the unvaccinated and ignoring this very real occurrence. Most people I know have had the virus since receiving both vaccinations....and on and on it goes with the call for boosters now.

Reactions: 14
You still have to self isolate if you test positive it is just close contacts where if you are vaccinated you don't need to self isolate. I still don't agree with it and it doesn't make sense given.
For me, I would like us all to move on now. No testing, no isolation, no restrictions. Just live with it like every other illness. My personal chance of dying and most healthy people is 0.0005%. I think let the people stay at home and wear masks if they want and the rest of us move on with our lives. They have already stolen nearly two years. Thats nearly 1/4 of my 8 year olds life

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
But they can still have it and not be aware and spread it
I am aware of that which is why some employers enforce 10 day isolation from work even for contact but the post in question beleived that double jabbed coivd +ve can still go out and do things as they pleasee

which i replied that all current giudance is that regardless of vac status, you have to isolate if +ve but if you are a contact and double jabbed , goverment currently says you dont have to isolate however some people may still wish to isolate if they choose to from a conscience point of view

For me, I would like us all to move on now. No testing, no isolation, no restrictions. Just live with it like every other illness. My personal chance of dying and most healthy people is 0.0005%. I think let the people stay at home and wear masks if they want and the rest of us move on with our lives. They have already stolen nearly two years. Thats nearly 1/4 of my 8 year olds life
I agree 100%

Reactions: 5
I am aware of that which is why some employers enforce 10 day isolation from work even for contact but the post in question beleived that double jabbed coivd +ve can still go out and do things as they pleasee

which i replied that all current giudance is that regardless of vac status, you have to isolate if +ve but if you are a contact and double jabbed , goverment currently says you dont have to isolate however some people may still wish to isolate if they choose to from a conscience point of view
I was the poster, my point was that the unjabbed are being branded as the bad guys because of the rise in cases yet there are plenty of double jabbed who think they can do as they please because they are jabbed... And not everyone gets tested btw

Reactions: 7
The rewards scheme is finally being launched in England I remember them offering people bikes last time
But I think offering food vouchers and cinema/ theme park passes might undo any progress

Reactions: 2
On both yellow card and VAERS, men have reported impotence and swollen tests plus bleeding when peeing. amongst many other things. My brother has now been diagnosed with aggressive prostate cancer after peeing blood. They did say it was contained and an op to remove the prostate was all that was needed but it was so fast-growing within two weeks that was no longer an option
Jeeeeeeeez sorry to hear that. At the very least you would think that the state would have been more forthcoming with the sort of side effects and I'm sure with their scientists they would have known. Euurrgghhh they absolutely disgust me, the lot of them šŸ˜£

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jeeeeeeeez sorry to hear that. At the very least you would think that the state would have been more forthcoming with the sort of side effects and I'm sure with their scientists they would have known. Euurrgghhh they absolutely disgust me, the lot of them šŸ˜£
This is it isn't it.. When we say it's an experimental vaccine and we are the test subjects, we get laughed at But if they are laughing at our ignorance and it's not a new or experimental vaccine, they are in fact saying scientists actually knew all these deaths and injuries were going to happen.
You cant have it both ways

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So had the email from both schools requesting masks to be worn in the playground. Iā€™m guessing most people will conform. But I donā€™t want to. Iā€™m a bit nervous tho I must admit as I guess Iā€™ll be the odd one out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So had the email from both schools requesting masks to be worn in the playground. Iā€™m guessing most people will conform. But I donā€™t want to. Iā€™m a bit nervous tho I must admit as I guess Iā€™ll be the odd one out.
Why would you have to wear them in an outdoor playground?! Has it ever been advised to wear them outside, I thought they said outside is safe because of the air flow. Surely coming into the rainier weather itā€™ll be utterly pointless wearing a mask if itā€™s going to get soaking!

Reactions: 6
Why would you have to wear them in an outdoor playground?! Has it ever been advised to wear them outside, I thought they said outside is safe because of the air flow. Surely coming into the rainier weather itā€™ll be utterly pointless wearing a mask if itā€™s going to get soaking!
i agreeā€¦however I feel anxious that Iā€™ll be in the minority.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.