Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive got a teenager next door with bloody rap music on everyday. :mad: I might stick on Nelly full blast see how he likes that.
Don't do that, he might like Nelly!

What you do is stick on some obnoxiously loud Metal.

On repeat.

I suggest some Slipknot. Or Fear Factory. Possibly some Ministry.

That'll learn 'em. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Korea are doing so well, it’s because there testing everyone isn’t it?? We need to be more like them- that’s a sentence I never thought I’d say 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hey everyone, as our local gym has closed I decided to go for a run in the local park thinking it would be quiet and not to many people about 😬 well I was wrong, it was like a summers day with families out children with there bikes, I am totally baffled 😕 if they have been keeping there Children off school due to the Coronavirus as they don’t want them to catch it ( totally right in doing so ) what would you take them out ?? Am I being unreasonable here ?? I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️
Even in Italy you are allowed out, it's not a case of us all being locked in the broom cupboard for 3 months. The virus isn't airbourne, as long as people keep a distance is should be fine. In Italy, you can still go out to walk the dog.

Korea are doing so well, it’s because there testing everyone isn’t it?? We need to be more like them- that’s a sentence I never thought I’d say 🤦‍♀️
Careful, in North Korea they're probably shooting anyone who coughs

Reactions: 11
I think a lockdown will definitely be in place by the end of the weekend.

The Government will not hint to that happening before it’s necessary as if they did it will cause a lot more panic and trouble at the supermarket etc.

Reactions: 8
Just found out I’ve been let go from my job. Not completely unexpected but it’s still devastating. I work in a sales based job and am actually still at work now but just been told to pack up. I’ve been working there for 16 months and they’re letting go of everyone under 2 years automatically. No idea what comes next, can’t imagine there will be many sales jobs out there anytime soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Just found out I’ve been let go from my job. Not completely unexpected but it’s still devastating. I work in a sales based job and am actually still at work now but just been told to pack up. I’ve been working there for 16 months and they’re letting go of everyone under 2 years automatically. No idea what comes next, can’t imagine there will be many sales jobs out there anytime soon.

I'm so so sorry to hear this. I know it might not be any help, but my local Aldi, Tesco and Asda are all advertising for temporary staff to help with the huge demand. Might be worth a go in your local stores? I really hope you find something soon. x

Reactions: 11
Even in Italy you are allowed out, it's not a case of us all being locked in the broom cupboard for 3 months. The virus isn't airbourne, as long as people keep a distance is should be fine. In Italy, you can still go out to walk the dog.
In Spain you can walk the dog as in go out, let it do its business then back in. You have to prove youve been shopping etc. Police giving heavy fines. Only one adult out at a time. It's really not nice

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My relative tested positive for Covid-19. I feel so helpless as can’t do anything. We can’t even see her and other family members who have been near her recently are now in isolation at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
God that’s terrible for you 😢

Reactions: 2
My relative tested positive for Covid-19. I feel so helpless as can’t do anything. We can’t even see her and other family members who have been near her recently are now in isolation at home.
Oh lord this is horrific, so sorry to read this.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Don't do that, he might like Nelly!

What you do is stick on some obnoxiously loud Metal.

On repeat.

I suggest some Slipknot. Or Fear Factory. Possibly some Ministry.

That'll learn 'em. 😁
Good point! what about Michael Buble it might bore him to sleep. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My husband (a type 2 diabetic) has been sent home from work on full pay for 12 weeks, and if this isn't sorted by then he's off for a further 14 weeks on full pay, bloody stupid he's not ill !! Government guidelines

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My husband (a type 2 diabetic) has been sent home from work on full pay for 12 weeks, and if this isn't sorted by then he's off for a further 14 weeks on full pay, bloody stupid he's not ill !! Government guidelines
Struggling to understand what’s ‘bloody stupid’ about this?

Reactions: 30
The number of people who have died after contracting coronavirus in England has risen to 128 - an increase of 29 in 24 hours..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Diabetics are in the risk category.He is incredibly fortunate to be given time off and all paid. I’d be thanking my lucky stars right now.

Reactions: 40
Are you saying he wants to continue at work and not be sent home? I was a bit confused by what your message meant

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.