Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobean

VIP Member
OK I will start this off! I am due to pay my holiday balance this week to Gran canaria, beginning of July. Do I pay it (its probably going to get cancelled). I asked my travel agent this morning and she said I could rebook for next year (which I am planning to do but it wont be with Jet2) but I will only get a credit voucher back if I choose not to as they are trying to save the tourist economy by making sure people rebook. so my other option is I cancel anyway and lose £250 in deposits! PLUS I am still waiting for my Thomas Cook refund.... I dont want to feel forced into making a booking just to save the money I have already paid.

Titntat

VIP Member
Sorry if this isn’t the right place for this but I have a question. I usually live between two houses (my parents and my boyfriends, half a week each). Should I be sticking to just one house at the moment?
Yes stick to one house. Your just passing anything on from one house to the other.

monga

VIP Member
Who are you with if you don't mind me asking? I don't think I can pay online with my pay as you meter, they stopped top ups via paypoint zones so I can now only get my card/key topped up via the post office. I hope they don't close as I won't be able to get any.
Sorry I probably live in a different country to you ..My provider allows top ups online ...maybe just check to be sure you can't top up online,I wasn't aware until I happened to check one day..

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Would it be an idea to have a separate thread for questions and concerns...

“what should I do if” etc

just to try and separate the general conversation from people looking for advice on a specific topic?
I know the conversation around one person’s question can run on and at times get heated 😬 so maybe post your question here
Just an idea 🤷‍♀️

Northeast1988

VIP Member
Sorry if this isn’t the right place for this but I have a question. I usually live between two houses (my parents and my boyfriends, half a week each). Should I be sticking to just one house at the moment?
It was on bbc news that couples who are in relationships but don’t live together can’t go between different houses

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
pay as you go can still top up online that what I have
Who are you with if you don't mind me asking? I don't think I can pay online with my pay as you meter, they stopped top ups via paypoint zones so I can now only get my card/key topped up via the post office. I hope they don't close as I won't be able to get any.

charlie6578

My partner works on a farm, I’m assuming this is classed as essential work? They have live stock if that makes a difference, probably obvious but I wanted to double check

Marnic

Im due to pay ours on 17th of April, we go the end of June. I don’t want vouchers back as we need the money now if we aren’t going. Im wondering if we pay with a credit card they’d give you the money back if it gets cancelled?

I’ll lose the deposit too if I don’t pay it, but I’m not sure if that’s a better option that having £3000 of jet 2 vouchers I don’t want...
We are in the same boat, we have paid just under £1000 and have £2000 to pay. Again I don’t want stuck with vouchers or to think about next years holiday yet. We are thinking do we loose the 600 deposit and cancel now.