Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
My dog has 2-3 walks a day by my brother but I’m assuming now me and my dad will have to do a walk each as well so we’re all having the one form of exercise a day
No it’s fine your brother can do all 3; he’ll just need a wig and maybe a fake beard? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8

hnoz

VIP Member
To clarify to everyone, it is only non essential shops closing. Businesses, offices etc will still stay open and if your employer isn’t closing or you can’t work from home you are still allowed to go to work.

Reactions: 5

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Lol give them exactly the same to eat as a school day same breakfast the a lunch with pud like a school meal the snack they usually have on way home and there tea it's hard but my friend is trying to keep normal eating patterns and times. When she was on the phone her youngest was moaning for a snack she said does miss .. let you eat in class no well that's your answer
Create a tuck shop with snacks.
Make a poster with the prices of everything in there. Each bit of work/chore/good behaviour gets buttons/tokens/money for them to spend in the tuck shop.

If they spend it all in their first break, - tough. They'll have to work and build it back up again. ☺

Reactions: 5

hnoz

VIP Member
are taxi essentials
it’s kind of pointless for you to one by one ask if Tom, dick and Harry is essential. Wait for the list to be published later.
Again, the statement tonight wasn’t telling non-essential businesses to all close, only non essential shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

nbt

VIP Member
Make a poster with the prices of everything in there. Each bit of work/chore/good behaviour gets buttons/tokens/money for them to spend in the tuck shop.

If they spend it all in their first break, - tough. They'll have to work and build it back up again. ☺
I’ve done this. My son spent 25p yesterday and 15p today 👍🏻 We’ve been making up jelly so we get about four pots out of it. 10p charge if you’re wondering 😉

Reactions: 3

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
Will they publish a list of non essential businesses ?
They say chemist food shop supermarket.
Farm ? Is that non essential
Car garage ? Is that non essential
Taxi business? Is that non essential
So confusing

megx

Chatty Member
My dog has 2-3 walks a day by my brother but I’m assuming now me and my dad will have to do a walk each as well so we’re all having the one form of exercise a day

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member

I’ve done this. They get 5 coupons a day to spend on ‘snacks’ the less healthy things cost more in coupons than the healthy stuff to ensure they’re not always picking sweets. Once they’ve spent them that’s it for the day. Only 2 days in but they’ve taken to it well and it’s curbed the endless snack asking.

Reactions: 2

Bostonx

VIP Member
people with pay as you go meters
I'm going out tomorrow to put my very last in my key metre before things get crazy. I can also only pay my council tax at a post office because it never shows up on my account otherwise and they harass me

Reactions: 2