Coronavirus Covid-19 opinions please? Health/work place question/general questions.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are you with if you don't mind me asking? I don't think I can pay online with my pay as you meter, they stopped top ups via paypoint zones so I can now only get my card/key topped up via the post office. I hope they don't close as I won't be able to get any.
Sorry I probably live in a different country to you ..My provider allows top ups online ...maybe just check to be sure you can't top up online,I wasn't aware until I happened to check one day..

Sorry if this isn’t the right place for this but I have a question. I usually live between two houses (my parents and my boyfriends, half a week each). Should I be sticking to just one house at the moment?
It was on bbc news that couples who are in relationships but don’t live together can’t go between different houses

If you find the answer let me know ... tried the snack basket with my kids all gone first break then started to complain they were starving and I wasnt fair
Lol give them exactly the same to eat as a school day same breakfast the a lunch with pud like a school meal the snack they usually have on way home and there tea it's hard but my friend is trying to keep normal eating patterns and times. When she was on the phone her youngest was moaning for a snack she said does miss .. let you eat in class no well that's your answer

Reactions: 1
Lol give them exactly the same to eat as a school day same breakfast the a lunch with pud like a school meal the snack they usually have on way home and there tea it's hard but my friend is trying to keep normal eating patterns and times. When she was on the phone her youngest was moaning for a snack she said does miss .. let you eat in class no well that's your answer
Create a tuck shop with snacks.
Make a poster with the prices of everything in there. Each bit of work/chore/good behaviour gets buttons/tokens/money for them to spend in the tuck shop.

If they spend it all in their first break, - tough. They'll have to work and build it back up again. ☺

Reactions: 5
Make a poster with the prices of everything in there. Each bit of work/chore/good behaviour gets buttons/tokens/money for them to spend in the tuck shop.

If they spend it all in their first break, - tough. They'll have to work and build it back up again. ☺
I’ve done this. My son spent 25p yesterday and 15p today 👍🏻 We’ve been making up jelly so we get about four pots out of it. 10p charge if you’re wondering 😉

Reactions: 3

I’ve done this. They get 5 coupons a day to spend on ‘snacks’ the less healthy things cost more in coupons than the healthy stuff to ensure they’re not always picking sweets. Once they’ve spent them that’s it for the day. Only 2 days in but they’ve taken to it well and it’s curbed the endless snack asking.

Reactions: 2
So I work for a fairly large firm of solicitors.Everyone is working from home EXCEPT for the receptionist in each office along with one, sometimes 2 other members of admin.
They have to go in and open the post and scan in to the relevant solicitor. And stay there for the rest of the day.
Everyone gets to stay at home and be safe but the people that get paid the least in the company have to go in to do crappy jobs like this.
How is this right? Is this even right?

• Sad
Really tiny issue... I missed a parcel delivery and it requires a signature. I’ve rearranged for it to come and just wondering if I still have to sign for it/how?

Really tiny issue... I missed a parcel delivery and it requires a signature. I’ve rearranged for it to come and just wondering if I still have to sign for it/how?
No you won’t be asked to sign. All the delivery companies (Royal Mail, DHL, DPD etc) have stated they will sign on behalf of the customer, recording the name of the person who receives the parcel. I know Royal Mail have said they will knock, leave the parcel by the door, step back until the door is answered so to keep distance. I would guess it’s similar with the others too.

whichever delivery company your parcel is with will have some info on their site.