Coronavirus Covid-19 opinions please? Health/work place question/general questions.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
people with pay as you go meters
I'm going out tomorrow to put my very last in my key metre before things get crazy. I can also only pay my council tax at a post office because it never shows up on my account otherwise and they harass me

Reactions: 2
are taxi essentials
it’s kind of pointless for you to one by one ask if Tom, dick and Harry is essential. Wait for the list to be published later.
Again, the statement tonight wasn’t telling non-essential businesses to all close, only non essential shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nicola said she will be publishing lists anytime about essential and critical work . I think I would rather lose my job than go to work on the train .

Sorry if this isn’t the right place for this but I have a question. I usually live between two houses (my parents and my boyfriends, half a week each). Should I be sticking to just one house at the moment?
Yes stick to one house. Your just passing anything on from one house to the other.

pay as you go can still top up online that what I have
Who are you with if you don't mind me asking? I don't think I can pay online with my pay as you meter, they stopped top ups via paypoint zones so I can now only get my card/key topped up via the post office. I hope they don't close as I won't be able to get any.