Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t yasmeen sell her house if she’s in debt or did she sell it to Debbie then rent it back or something? If so what did she do with the money?

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t yasmeen sell her house if she’s in debt or did she sell it to Debbie then rent it back or something? If so what did she do with the money?
I don't know how to hide spoilers but you can google it - I just did as I had forgotten where it was. :p:p

This Nina story is also dire, they really are scraping the barrel with this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Geoff sold it but the sale then fell through at the same time as Sally and Tim's because Ray didn't have the money. They didn't have to buy them back.

Why is Gary wearing his own clothes rather than the standard-issue of blue sweatshirt and grey joggers in prison

Reactions: 7
Last nights was so boring.Eileen V Gail was not as funny as it used to be and as for Dev his daughter and girlfriend can we please build to something more interesting than them just watching a film the episode did truly drag

Reactions: 4
last nights was truly dreadful. Jonnys acting was just so awful. Simon and his sidekick story is just unbelievable. In fact I think the only good acting we got was from the young lad who plays sam

Reactions: 7
I stopped watching Corrie about a year ago because the storylines are just ridiculous esp turning Gary into a murderer.
Gary has turned into my guilty pleasure recently.........

I haven't watched any soaps in about 10 years. I started watching them again on Xmas eve when I could find nothing else to watch that was decent. Well, thats me hooked again! I might add that I don't live in the UK. I live on a teen tiny island in the Mediterranean and have been feeling a bit homesick lately so this has helped me realise that I probably made the best decision of my life moving here :D. Great thread by the way !

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Gary has turned into my guilty pleasure recently.........

I haven't watched any soaps in about 10 years. I started watching them again on Xmas eve when I could find nothing else to watch that was decent. Well, thats me hooked again! I might add that I don't live in the UK. I live on a teen tiny island in the Mediterranean and have been feeling a bit homesick lately so this has helped me realise that I probably made the best decision of my life moving here :D. Great thread by the way !
I actually quite like Gary but know his days are numbered as Corrie never keep a male baddie in the show for long they always end up getting their comeuppance which I hate.
Richard Hillman,John Stape,Pat Phelan,Charlie Stubbs,Callum.Can probably add Rays name to the list

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.