Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello - new member here :) My first thoughts were that Ronnie was trouble, and led Ed into trouble, never thought about anything else! I actually rather like him, he's got personality which is why I 'quite like' Daisy too - I'm just curious as to what the writers intend for her. I like the new Todd for the same reason. I quite like a bit of argy bargy! ;)
I like the new Todd too 😂 I think that stems from not liking Paul though 😂 I can't take to Daisy though!

Reactions: 3
Hello - new member here :) My first thoughts were that Ronnie was trouble, and led Ed into trouble, never thought about anything else! I actually rather like him, he's got personality which is why I 'quite like' Daisy too - I'm just curious as to what the writers intend for her. I like the new Todd for the same reason. I quite like a bit of argy bargy! ;)
Hello from the otherside! 👋👋

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I cannot stand new Todd.I preferred the other one was a much better actor new Todd’s scheming comes across as so forced.
Prefer the Footballer brother than the other one who whines and says Grace a lot.
Do we think the Footballer and Paul now he works at the builders yard?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot stand new Todd.I preferred the other one was a much better actor new Todd’s scheming comes across as so forced.
Prefer the Footballer brother than the other one who whines and says Grace a lot.
Do we think the Footballer and Paul now he works at the builders yard?
I loved Bruno Langley's version of Todd. But new Todd is growing on me in as much as I want to know what scheming he is going to do next. I rather like James, but he doesn't get much air time.

Reactions: 6
I loved Bruno Langley's version of Todd. But new Todd is growing on me in as much as I want to know what scheming he is going to do next. I rather like James, but he doesn't get much air time.
I loved old Todd.The new one seems just off and the actor looks a bit old sometimes.Like James wish he would get a more interesting story hope he hooks up with someone straight on the street not just Gemma’s brother 😂

Reactions: 2
Thank goodness Adam is back :love:
I barely recognised him with his curly hairstyle. Didn't get to see much more than the top of his head, but I think it may be an improvement - his hair styles have been pretty random over the last few months.

I think I need to stop watching for a bit. Its so boring and none of the story lines interest me, I feel I'm watching out of habit.
Yes, I've been watching out of habit for years.

I loved old Todd.The new one seems just off and the actor looks a bit old sometimes.Like James wish he would get a more interesting story hope he hooks up with someone straight on the street not just Gemma’s brother 😂
The new Todd seems a bit sinister at times, whereas old Todd was just mischievous. Maybe I'm remembering it with rose coloured spectacles on.

Reactions: 7
I like the new Todd too 😂 I think that stems from not liking Paul though 😂 I can't take to Daisy though!
The 'quite like' really means that I'm intrigued. Is she going to be a match for Tracey at some point? Neither Daisy or Todd are particularly pleasant characters, but at least they aren't dull! Rather have their machinations than Fizz, Gemma, AC, Ches or Cathy who are just dull.:(

The new Todd seems a bit sinister at times, whereas old Todd was just mischievous. Maybe I'm remembering it with rose coloured spectacles on.
No, I don't think you are, Todd was multi layered, whereas the new Todd isn't. But I still 'quite like' him. 😉

Reactions: 4
I just wanna know if ray is coming back. He’s soo good at being bad! I feel like because he hasn’t been killed off he will make a suprise return. He’s like the Warren fox of coronation street!!

This family can’t act for toffee. The mum Aggie is ok, but the others.... they’re dreadful. The dad practically sings his lines and the oldest son talks like a young child. Worse family since the Morton family, who only lasted about a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.