Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting bored of seeing Shona being so rude and outspoken.Hoping her condition gets better like Nick’s did after his brain injury.Two in one family is a bit much corrie writers 😂
Aye Nicks brain injury has been forgotten about (no pun intended)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I need to stop watching for a bit. Its so boring and none of the story lines interest me, I feel I'm watching out of habit.

Reactions: 6
I have to say, I’ve given up too. It’s gotten boring and none of the storylines are interesting me atm.

Reactions: 3
100%, I've not seen last night's ep but on Wednesdays as soon as Ed came in and said his brother was coming and the Mum pulled a face I said to my fella, "she's shagged him"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aye Nicks brain injury has been forgotten about (no pun intended)
And David's epilepsy, was that not brought on by an accident too.

I agree the lack on pandemic is annoying me,it just doesn't feel relevant at all. There are so many stories they could do about it... It actually seems odd people talking about going into town and doing things.
They could easily get over the time difference by saying there's a local flare up - if things really were different for us. They'd only need to film one scene with some characters saying how sad they are that the rest of the country can do X,Y, Z and they can't because Weatherfield's R number was up or something...and pop it at the beginning of the episode.
I read that they have paused filming (no impact on transmission) for a couple of weeks to rewrite and adjust to reflect Covid more accurately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And David's epilepsy, was that not brought on by an accident too.

I read that they have paused filming (no impact on transmission) for a couple of weeks to rewrite and adjust to reflect Covid more accurately.
This is true - I think they started back yesterday

Reactions: 1
I might be the only one but I dont want them to reflect the pandemic. This is a place where there have been how many serial killers living in one street, 200 people living in one 3 bedroomed terrace and noone seems to own a car as they never go anywhere that's not within a block distance of their house. I don't want realistic thank you.

Reactions: 23
I might be the only one but I dont want them to reflect the pandemic. This is a place where there have been how many serial killers living in one street, 200 people living in one 3 bedroomed terrace and noone seems to own a car as they never go anywhere that's not within a block distance of their house. I don't want realistic thank you.
Exactly Aggie is never seen in her nurses uniform anymore they were so much better first lockdown.I always thought it so stupid when people in soaps only look for jobs around the area.Eg you don’t only need to work in underworlds and the rovers branch out and get a job at the weathy arms😂 but seriously there is more than one pub that can offer bar work.At least in old Corrie they visit and work in freshcos!

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
  • Wow
100%, I've not seen last night's ep but on Wednesdays as soon as Ed came in and said his brother was coming and the Mum pulled a face I said to my fella, "she's shagged him"
Hello - new member here :) My first thoughts were that Ronnie was trouble, and led Ed into trouble, never thought about anything else! I actually rather like him, he's got personality which is why I 'quite like' Daisy too - I'm just curious as to what the writers intend for her. I like the new Todd for the same reason. I quite like a bit of argy bargy! ;)

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.