Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the writers haven’t written an affair between Tyrone and Alina. He’s too decent and at least leave one good bloke on the street.

Reactions: 14
I'm sure Jade was allowed visiting rights to Hope then the whole storyline just got forgotten. Jade has been replaced by Alina anyway

The Johnny storyline really depresses me. And Gary has clearly just been left in prison for Johnny's storyline 😂

Abi is still doing my head in

David is so rude to Gail 🤣 Shona is annoying

Daisy does my head in as well. Tbh most of them do my head in

Made me laugh last nights episode when Johnny went 'ginger' about the cat and Gary went 'you what!' 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I'm sure Jade was allowed visiting rights to Hope then the whole storyline just got forgotten. Jade has been replaced by Alina anyway

The Johnny storyline really depresses me. And Gary has clearly just been left in prison for Johnny's storyline 😂

Abi is still doing my head in

David is so rude to Gail 🤣 Shona is annoying

Daisy does my head in as well. Tbh most of them do my head in

Made me laugh last nights episode when Johnny went 'ginger' about the cat and Gary went 'you what!' 🤣🤣
Shona really needs to go!!!!

Jenny's niece or whatever she is, is annoying too

Reactions: 3
So many annoying characters that it’s difficult to warm to the situation or even to the show. I’m watching more out of habit these days tbh

Reactions: 5
They ruin characters 🙄
Tracey needs to go back to being a witch with well written one liners & put downs & I know Shona has a brain injury but she needs to recover & get back to the feisty girl she used to be.
Also Carla why do they have these strong women characters & then break them down into complete drips 🙄

Reactions: 12
I could write most of them off but I’ll start with these

Unbearable
Abi
Seb
Alina
Gemma
Chesney
Paul
His mother
Billy
The whole family at number 3 except for the Mam
Sean
Kirk
Maria
Dev
Faye
Craig
Alia
and Peter if they’re not going to give him anything new

I miss the variety of characters they used to have. Writers who could write and actors who could act too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just seen the advert for next week. Kev and his sister locked in a big freezer by Ray?? They looked like they were stranded on Everest all huddled up in their hats and coats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen the advert for next week. Kev and his sister locked in a big freezer by Ray?? They looked like they were stranded on Everest all huddled up in their hats and coats 😂
This story has been used before. This is how original the writers are. Anne Malone died in Firmans Freezers. I’m thinking they don’t have anymore long term viewers, Or maybe they didnt watch it themselves

Reactions: 4
I am so happy ray isn’t dead so there’s scope for him to return. He is the Warren fox of coronation street. So bad yet so good

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.