Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan is so going to get the blame for the insurance job and you don’t need to be a psychic to see that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the hell is everyone pandering to Saint Abi, especially Kevin. She cheated on him yet he was ignoring his son and going overboard to please her. I really wish Stephen had pressed charges but we all knew he wouldn't

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can anyone give me a quick update on what's been happening? My dodgy android box has been working itself the last couple of weeks so no itv . Thank you.xx

Kevin looks really really unwell. Haven't seen it in a while and was pretty shocked there.

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t Micheal Le Vell have issues with alcohol? I’ve read many time he does.
His skin colour lately is very noticeable like they’re covering up the effects of alcohol with fake tan/makeup.

Reactions: 7
His skin colour lately is very noticeable like they’re covering up the effects of alcohol with fake tan/makeup.
He looks like he does

and his horrible unkempt beard does nothing for him

A few weeks ago he had shaved a bit off and he looked a lot better. Younger even but he’s grown it back again

Reactions: 2
It was the skin colour that shocked me. I haven't been following it in a long time so for all I knew looking a bit unkempt might be part of what ever was happening, some nonsense about that rubbery Abbie being away. But his colouring looks seriously unwell.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone give me a quick update on what's been happening? My dodgy android box has been working itself the last couple of weeks so no itv . Thank you.xx
Okay.. I’m gonna try condense this as much as possible.

- social worker called with Kev, he got nervous and started talking shite and got stressed out

- mad steven wanted his car fixed and the young one Summer is with made a duck up

- Steven came back screaming and shouting about it kicking up a fuss with his crappy accent and Kev was getting 1000 calls at the same time, he got that stressed out he smashed up stevens car. He rang the cops but he ended up dropping charges after finding out kev had lots going on.

- Jack didn’t want Abbie back but then realised he was being selfish and apologised and they’re a happy family again.

- Summer had a free house and wanted to have sex with what’s his face, one of her friends gave her a dress, it didn’t zip up, summer had a meltdown. What’s his face came over that night, she had a meltdown again, no sex because he didn’t want him to see her body. He wants to take it slower and he’s cancelling the holiday.

- Aaron has bruises on his body, he’s telling summer he got attacked but think he’s getting abused at home.

Don’t think I’ve missed anything😂

Reactions: 1
Okay.. I’m gonna try condense this as much as possible.

- social worker called with Kev, he got nervous and started talking shite and got stressed out

- mad steven wanted his car fixed and the young one Summer is with made a duck up

- Steven came back screaming and shouting about it kicking up a fuss with his crappy accent and Kev was getting 1000 calls at the same time, he got that stressed out he smashed up stevens car. He rang the cops but he ended up dropping charges after finding out kev had lots going on.

- Jack didn’t want Abbie back but then realised he was being selfish and apologised and they’re a happy family again.

- Summer had a free house and wanted to have sex with what’s his face, one of her friends gave her a dress, it didn’t zip up, summer had a meltdown. What’s his face came over that night, she had a meltdown again, no sex because he didn’t want him to see her body. He wants to take it slower and he’s cancelling the holiday.

- Aaron has bruises on his body, he’s telling summer he got attacked but think he’s getting abused at home.

Don’t think I’ve missed anything😂
Brilliant thanks 😊

Reactions: 1
Debbie’s asked yer man Ryan to do an insurance job with her at the Bistro as she’s skint and owes compensation to Ed (and Paul 😂)

Alya’s new male interest can stay. He’s LOVELY 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.