Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Do Gemma and Chesney’s children look after themselves? Both parents were outside the house, Bernie was in the cafe, Rita at the Kabin and Cathy went shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

flutternutter

VIP Member
I hate the new max. 🙄 theyve recast the actor and the character by the looks of it

Old max was a damaged, quiet kid who probably was leaning more towards a depressed/self harm/ maybe drug or alcohol story line

New max is like another simon barlow. Loud, trouble maker. Probably going to end up dealing drugs and burgling the street 😂

Also... the jason orange lisp he has drives me up the wall. He must be related to someone to get that gig with a speech impediment

Sprezza

VIP Member
Also isn't it very quick to get pregnant again? When did they even sleep together? 😅
I feel like the fire just happened, and then the miscarriage, Tyrone and Fizz dealing with Hope, Tyrone switching back and forth between Fizz and Alina... I feel like they've just been miserable and arguing all the time since the miscarriage- when are they having sex?! 😂

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
The fact he winked at Abi it made my blood boil!
He plays the role very well. The younger cast members have done a brilliant job.

The only one doing my head in is Simon. Why is he so involved all of a sudden? I know he got on with Kelly but his involvement seems a bit odd.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I really want to catch up on the last 2-3 weeks worth of Corrie but I can't get myself back into it.
I want to watch Norris' funeral eps because I absolutely adored him but I've heard they weren't very good?
You will also have to sit through the awful Freda episodes of her dictating to Gemma that one of the quads, Aled should not be getting a cochlear implant. Honestly it’s not worth the stress watching those eps

Last edited:

thegreencow

VIP Member
I think Emmerdale has been better this week. Corrie has been a bit too make believe for me. As if holes would be opening up here there and everywhere. I can easily guess what happens with Harvey and Leanne. He'll break into the flat, hold her at gun point, she'll beg for her life, police will turn up and taser him. The end. Rinse and repeat.

I've read that next week David gets the blame for the whole thing because he didn't fill the sink hole in. Have the writers forgotten that it was Ray who dug the hole in the first place? A three year old could do a better job than this.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
😂
That was so bad. Leanne slowly wandering around instead of running somewhere to get help.
Of course Harvey ending up with the gun. Ridiculous.
Roy able to lift people from the bottom of a deep hole with his magic coat.

• Haha

Sancrow

Natasha was a great character played by a brilliant actress,so what do corrie do kill her off 😥

Libbylulu

VIP Member
There were so many plot holes to this Horrornation Street it was ridiculous. Tony Warren must be turning in his grave at the destruction of his kitchen sink drama. Who can relate to sink holes, gun deaths, prisoners escaping…. It doesn’t happen on my street. Wasn’t CS supposed to emulate real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Sprezza

VIP Member
Freda is awful every time she turns up wish they'd get rid of her! She doesn't even seem bothered that her husband is dead!

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Is anyone else finding Jack creepy? Looking his right age but acting like a little boy is jarring! And then jumping in to hug Kev and Abby during the kiss at wedding. All the soppy, puppy eyed grinning. He is becoming like Jacob off Emmerdale. Ergh.

Maid22

VIP Member
Nick should have taken Sam back to his home to grieve his mum, not the place his mum was killed, unbelievable!

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I only watch on and off - but have they ever really tackled the reality of quads? Gemma and Chesney seem to swan around unencumbered by any childcare responsibilities. Who looks after the children?
How they all fit in that shit tip of a terrace house too?!

I think Roy's exit was shameful, regardless if he is due to return. The writer's haven't a clue how to use their best actors.