Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovelula

VIP Member
Roy Cropper has had that coat for 25 years,I knew it would get it's own storyline one day....

I wouldnt go down the skinkhole in Platts for my own mother let alone Johnny going in for Jenny and she shagging all round him...its like a portal to hell..The CGI guy must have got over excited and thought he was in Hollywood designing that.....

What are the statistical chances of three sinkholes giving way in one night on one street?Pretty impressive that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ktb

VIP Member
They’ve made a farce of the whole Seb storyline with that ending. And ending climate week by sending a big rocket into the sky.
What would Maria say?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
ITV have completely ruined Coronation Street. I can’t get over how bad this week has been. The special effects were awful, and the sewer looked like it was made of cheap plastic, probably because it was but that just shows how shabby and poor the production values have become if they can’t be bothered to make it look old . The rot started after the 50th anniversary with the tram crash, which was actually very good, but it’s like they’ve felt they have to emulate it ever since with one disaster after another, and they now manage to ruin every half decent storyline they have by turning into a muderous rampage or explosion or whatever. It’s just ridiculous because of all the soaps it was always the one was the closest to real life and was character driven as opposed to storyline driven and they still have some really good actors but they are wasted in this guff.

Reactions: 18

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Aw Mollie won (Nina) best serial drama performance. Although I don’t think she’s the best actress (lol) her speech was nice and she was proper made up

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
So Freda basically kidnapped a kid and no one thought to phone DCI Manchester, Craig who’s usually on every crime scene within seconds. Okay then
THANK YOU!!! The mother asked for her child back, Freda refused. I would have called the police right there and then. The whole street pandering to her and the interpreter getting arsey was ludicrous! Phone police, kick the door in whilst you wait for them.

Ktb

VIP Member
Will Mellor was incredibly fit acting the hard man though. He is ageing well. Very well.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Nick should have taken Sam back to his home to grieve his mum, not the place his mum was killed, unbelievable!
Yeah but they don't have a set for Natasha's house so the flat in Victoria Court will have to do.

In real life, Natasha will have left Sam quite a tidy sum with her businesses and house etc. However, you can guarantee in a few years that will all be forgotten about and Sam will be working in the kebab shop pleading poverty.

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Abi's nails still in pristine condition despite being stuck in that hole with Corey

As if Jonnie, an older man with MS could carry Jenny up that ladder

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I'm loving Phil. They can keep him. Not with Fizz though.

Aadi and Kelly are a good pairing. I like that.

Summer's crush on Daniel is very realistic. No matter how bright you are, a teenage girl can develop a crush. I don't think Daniel has any idea though.

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I'm sure I read a storyline ages ago that he kills, or at least attempts to kill, Asha as he become radicalised and more obsessed with his culture and anger towards her and her sexuality
His culture as a British born Hindu? You don’t hear about many radicalised Hindus in the UK.

It’s a shame if true. He has been my favourite for months, a real breath of fresh air to the soap and naturally hilarious. I really hope they do not go down this route.

squiffle

I really wanted to like this because I know how much work goes into these special weeks but it’s impossible. Awful script, awful acting, awful sound, you can’t see anything, people are dry when they’ve been in the rain, Roy is single handedly pulling adults from drains with the force of only his coat, everyone is falling down sinkholes that aren’t even sinkholes….. I’m missing MAFS Australia for this.

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
What happened to Jonny was actually quite moving. Best Bit of the whole week. Although Harvey getting his head bashed on the car wind screen was good.