Coronation Street #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Craig do that when last month he was covering for Ed with the fake robbery report? He will just bring trouble to himself now

Reactions: 7
Even if Craig had his suspicions, the fire inspector will report it to the police himself if he suspects foul play. Craig reporting it doesn’t get him any extra browny points

Reactions: 10
Why did Damon and Edd have to break the gate and door down to get in to the builders yard if Edd was staying in there surely he had the keys on him 🤔
Did Bernie complain about Moses because she felt pushed out of helping Paul by him?
It was a Dick move on her behalf
---
They've also turned craigy in to such an unlikeable character
Not to mention, the bailiffs had literally just taken anything worth anything....why would he lock it just popping out for chips

Reactions: 6
Why didn’t he sell some of his tools to pay some of the debts ages ago? And the debt they came for was 5k, but they cleared the yard? God I don’t even know why I watch this tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why didn’t he sell some of his tools to pay some of the debts ages ago? And the debt they came for was 5k, but they cleared the yard? God I don’t even know why I watch this tit 🤣
Me either but I quite enjoy hero-Damon vs gangster damon

Reactions: 9
I so hope they bring back Kelly, I really enjoyed seeing her relationship with Gary and how he felt protective over her because he killed her dad 😂 I feel like they tried to replace her with the girl who it looks like has the sugar daddy/sex worker I can’t remember her name but it just doesn’t work for me I can’t warm to her character

Reactions: 8
Hope Todd and Moses get together properly. And he stays nice Todd. Really liking Moses, seems like a lovely character.

Reactions: 14
I think everyone can agree with me that Gemma deserves a 200% salary increase and a five year contract.
Gemma needs to be paired up with Dev on a long term basis. Just consider the scenes and the masterclass acting. It’d bring tears to my eyes with the beautiful art on display.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think everyone can agree with me that Gemma deserves a 200% salary increase and a five year contract.
Gemma needs to be paired up with Dev on a long term basis. Just consider the scenes and the masterclass acting. It’d bring tears to my eyes with the beautiful art on display.
I’d love to find out you’re actually a 98 yr old lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.