Coronation Street #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love having the Rovers back open and seeing everyone in it. It works so much better than the Bistro.

Reactions: 12
Like why did he do that? I don’t even like the Baileys but what an arselicking weasel.
Obvs wants back in CID.
---
Bobby playing the disabled card tonight. I'm surprised Daisy backed down. He'd already wheeled himself there from Carla's so a couple of more feet wouldn't have killed him.

Reactions: 8
Just read about Millie Gibson being axed as the new Doctor Who assistant after only 1 ep! 😨 “Rumours” now she’ll be coming back to Corrie as Kelly…

tit card dealt with Dr Who… there’s an interview with her say alongside Russel T Davies, imagine sitting next to the man who’s just sacked you and having to keep up appearances!

Reactions: 5
Just read about Millie Gibson being axed as the new Doctor Who assistant after only 1 ep! 😨 “Rumours” now she’ll be coming back to Corrie as Kelly…

tit card dealt with Dr Who… there’s an interview with her say alongside Russel T Davies, imagine sitting next to the man who’s just sacked you and having to keep up appearances!
She’s done more than one episode. She’s done a whole series that hasn’t aired yet. If you look back I posted a article about her apparent behaviour on set

Reactions: 3
She’s done more than one episode. She’s done a whole series that hasn’t aired yet. If you look back I posted a article about her apparent behaviour on set
Missed a few pages of the thread because I’ve zoned out of boring Corrie recently so wasn’t sure if anyone had mentioned it! Will go back and have a look 🕵️‍♀️👀

Reactions: 5
Obvs wants back in CID.
---
Bobby playing the disabled card tonight. I'm surprised Daisy backed down. He'd already wheeled himself there from Carla's so a couple of more feet wouldn't have killed him.
He’s so rude to everyone, I dread his scenes. He even makes Simon likeable

Reactions: 11
Why did Damon and Edd have to break the gate and door down to get in to the builders yard if Edd was staying in there surely he had the keys on him 🤔
Did Bernie complain about Moses because she felt pushed out of helping Paul by him?
It was a Dick move on her behalf
---
They've also turned craigy in to such an unlikeable character

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.