Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
Imagine if the car didn’t catch fire and/or didn’t have placenta there.. they might have concealed the poor baby’s body and continued living their awful lifestyle. And no one would have suspected anything. Until the next time..
That's been preying on my mind too. I'm unsure of the timelines rewarding the other children. Is there scope they could have done this before?

Reactions: 1

hellothere_

Her other children look happy healthy well fed and dressed, clean and cared for in her fb pics. Her mental state must have deteriorated drastically to go from that to losing them all and having one die in her care due to negligence. In a relatively short space of time too. She obviously knows how to look after babies properly at some stage she did. Even a simple baby sling could have helped her stay warm, able to breath and concealed. I just cant get my head around all of the other strategic actions and just absolutely no thoughts given to the babies most basic needs. Its so bizarre and sad

What’s her Facebook?

Emsie

VIP Member
I can imagine they didn't smell the freshest tbh but a lot is being made of this hotel smell. I wonder if the prosecution are going to say Victoria was already dead.
In the nicest possible way, would it really make a difference when she died?

MedeaWho

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why the trial is in London? How are these things decided? I thought since the baby probably died in Brighton the trial would be there?

kittenface86

Chatty Member
It's interesting, on Facebook you can see LOADS of photos of her tagged by her friends, from way back eg around 2008. She looks to be having an idyllic/party lifestyle...up to a point. But there's no photos of her and him together, and none of him or her and the babies taken by anyone else. I know FB isn't representative of real life, but I find that really odd...indicative if how cut off they became maybe?
What’s her Facebook please?

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
No mention of who’s in court today yet.

They haven’t heard from her defence team have they? It was prosecution, then his defence, then on to witnesses last week.

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
As a registered sex offender does anyone think he’d be checking into Police stations during their nomadic travels? Or would he be failing to do that? Would he need a fixed abode for monitoring purposes?
Would any breach of monitoring render him unfit as a parent? Would his offending if it only involved adults?

GM17

Chatty Member
Infections from retained placenta etc are pretty common, but for an infection to be so bad it leaves a lingering smell in a hotel room? She would be seriously unwell/septic. So I don’t think that quite adds up. I’m baffled as to what it might have been.
would it have been the placenta itself? Was hotel before burning car?

MylaMoo

This is what I can make out. The names are her mother, father and brother.

Virginie de Salliers
Napier Marten
Max Marten or my other associated family members ... connected with the case (or care?) Why others

(The middle bit is too damaged to make out)

Saved (or sacred?) water ...
Back channel going ... the narrative of my parents because I'm a 'bad girl' with a bad man
She has 3 brothers i think?

KJC1900

Sorry if it’s already been covered but why were they on the run in the first place? Why did they want to take the baby from them?