Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
This was never about keeping baby Victoria, this was simply their big F YOU to authority, the pathetic idiots. She’s clearly got zero maternal instincts, she chose her violent rapist over her children every time. SS will have made her aware that him being on the sex offender registry would mean she can’t keep her children & stay with him. But she stayed with him. She was warned unsafe/unsuitable living arrangements such as living rough meant she couldn’t keep her kids, she chose to keep living rough with him despite being a millionaire. She had every opportunity at her feet to keep her children & repeatedly chose him. Victoria wasn’t her much loved baby she was desperate to keep, she was just a pawn in her pathetic F the establishment game because she’s a spoilt indulged bitch who’s lurched from one disaster to another in her very privileged gilded life. Doesn’t care about anyone but herself & her rapist. Let that baby freeze, starve & suffer to simply prove a point! Hard faced bitch now refusing to engage in her trial! Hope the jury don’t fall for any of the defence bullshit & jail her for as long as possible, him as well of course!

• Heart
Reactions: 78

MmmB777

VIP Member
Unfortunately appears the baby spent time when alive in the bag, source below (thank you @Dogmuck!)

View attachment 2715050
I think they’ll know this because there was a later sighting of them with the baby alive in February. So if they’re on cctv with a buggy, then the buggy is gone but they’re carrying a bag it’s obvious where the baby is. They’re disgusting pieces of shit that didn’t give a flying fuck about that little girl. The fell asleep on her line is total and utter bullshit. She died from being outside with arsehole parents in the depths of winter. She likely died in that bag and was left in that bag. There’s clearly an extensive and lengthy history of child neglect/abuse and putting themselves before their children. There’s no romanticism to this story imo, they’re gross child murderers. Nobody with severe enough mental health issues to be unable to see their baby was in poor health or wouldn’t survive in the fucking woods in winter would be able to meticulously plan and evade detection. They’re cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

iieee

VIP Member
It’s weird as I saw the pics of her and the kids on Facebook when they were babies/toddlers and they looked to be well fed and clean so maybe that was just for pics… it is so very strange!
---

She also referred to them as her ‘’love bugs’’
My partner's sister fosters their feckless alcoholic neice's child and said neice is constantly posting happy facebook photos with the child saying 'so gorgeous' 'growing up so fast' etc, you would think looking at them that she is a devoted mother, but in reality she rarely sees her and misses most of the visits because she is drunk most of the time. Photos don't mean anything unfortunately. She may have just been visiting them in care.

• Sad
Reactions: 57

pommobear

VIP Member
I’ve just read that one out of the previous four babies, they abandoned in hospital after she had given birth. Literally walked out. Disgusting
Yes and then they wouldn't let her back in because she refused to do a covid test. I'm telling you a deep rooted and very misguided distrust of medical professionals is clearly a big factor in all this. Unfortunately the Internet has made it all too easy for charlatans to spread anti science bullshit.

Reactions: 52

Mokie

Chatty Member
I think they were carrying baby Victoria around in the Lidl bag. They knew the police were looking for them and they were all over the media. Hence why they dumped the buggy. The Lidl bag would have been less conspicuous. I don’t think baby Victoria would have been in good health and probably wasn’t squirming or crying like a newborn. I imagine she was probably quite floppy and whimpering if anything. Witnesses observed she was just wearing a babygrow. No hat, sock or mittens, she didn’t stand a chance. They had money to pay for the taxis so why not buy her a coat and blankets? Honestly this pair of scumbags. Can you imagine the difference in reporting if she wasn’t an aristo and she was off a council estate? I hope they both go to prison for a very long time but will likely be a few years if that. Selfish pair of bastards.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

DianaBanana

Chatty Member

Not sure who this person is so I don’t know how reliable this is…but if true, it would explain the cat litter 🙁

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

MedeaWho

Chatty Member
All of those SS haters that cheered this couple on whilst they ran. I hope they are biting their tongues. Social workers don’t remove children without a good reason. If anything, I think they are too lenient these days.

These two should never had their hands on any babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been said but I can’t remember. Were their other children ultimately adopted out then? Or is it an unknown? Was Constance estranged from her family? I’m trying to guess why no family member took on the children. It’s a huge ask of anybody, I know this from personal experience. I don’t want to out or shame myself but my own children were fostered out to family members while I went through alcohol recovery. It was a hard slog for them and they had to register as foster carers and were paid as such. I can’t imagine being from a family who wouldn’t step up when they were needed the most, especially with big money behind them.
Getting yourself out of the cycle of an addiction is absolutely not something to be ashamed about. It shows you’re incredibly brave, and strong ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
First time posting on this thread. Just wanted to say something about them whispering in court. I've seen in documentaries about previous cases, the judge often lets defendants get away with this sort of inappropriate behaviour because it shows the jury the lack or remorse or lack of respect they have for their crimes.

Reactions: 48

sebanna

VIP Member
Just reading about Mr Hudson who briefly met the baby when he helped with the car fire. He said he had been so cut up the past year wishing he had stayed longer because then the baby would still be alive. Surely this is the normal human response to the baby's death to feel sadness and regret. It wasn't his fault that she died but the parents don't appear to blame themselves at all.

• Sad
  • Heart

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
I’m actually gonna say in that footage from the restaurant MG looks the one who seems to be caring more for that baby, he tucks her in and moves the blanket (?) off her face. Constance handling her very strangely for a newborn. Again she’s not wrapped in a coat or anything more than a sleepsuit.
irony of them wearing face masks to conceal identity but I bet when it was the law Constance was the first one to decline to wear it.

• Heart

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
I was thinking about this case today as one of my son's fellow home educated friends is currently very unwell with tonsillitis and has been for about 10 days yet his mother refuses even to give him calpol let alone take him to the GP. Instead she is treating him with manuka honey, soup and air purifiers.

Not the same thing but the mentality of "only I know what's best for my child and I don't trust anyone in authority", whilst taken to an extreme with CM and MG, is nonetheless present in quite a few parents.
Sorry but I’d report this. A friends 13 year old daughter died from tonsilitis a few years back after it got into her blood stream. She had been treated in hospital and sent home unknowingly it was still present and she died in her sleep.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I work with new mothers and their babies and I'd just like to say that even women with quite severe PND, will be careful when handling their baby. One of the signs of PND is a woman insisting that she isn't good enough to look after her baby, or that she isn't capable. The vast majority of PND sufferers will still put their baby first, it's only women who suffer psychosis who will be considered to be a possible danger to their child, and even then, only until they are treated, mum and baby can even stay together during the treatment in some MH units.

I've spoken to complete strangers when I've been concerned about a baby's welfare. I've stopped several women to ask them not to drape a blanket over their pram hood during hot weather (it traps the heat and can be quite dangerous for young babies), they've all been really nice about it, I've got a hospital I.D. badge which I do show them, so that they know I know what I'm talking about!
I did once ask a woman if she had a hat for her baby girl, the kid was a proper redhead, she had really fair skin, and she was sitting in her pushchair in the full sun on a really hot day. Her face was very flushed, she looked like she was on the brink of sunburn. The mum told me to "mind your own fucking business" and that she wasn't "fucking stupid". I had to walk away but she did move the pram into the shade.
I can understand that some nosy stranger inferring that you're a crap parent, might get your back up. But we all have a duty of care towards children who may not otherwise have a voice. I bet that van driver will feel bad for the rest of his life, he shouldn't, but he will. ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 46

inksmear

So strange that her mother is blaming a random van driver for the way all this ended up. Feel like she needs to take a good long hard look in the mirror first, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 46

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
Just found this thread. The place where the baby was found is at the end of my road; I used to walk past on my way to school every morning. They were arrested about 50 metres from my house. I’m still utterly shocked by it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Dobbythehouseelf

I don't know if I can follow it anymore. Even the picture of her holding Victoria makes me upset. I feel so sad for her. It is literally a tragedy. Spending your short time on Earth in a fucking bag and manhandled by your own mother like a rag doll. 0

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
This has the cctv. Absolutely harrowing imo. Baby looks startled when chucked in the buggy by cuntstance. I’m assuming that the cctv once they’ve dumped the buggy also means that sweet baby is in a carrier bag in that footage. Vile.

IMG_1005.jpeg
WOW. The way that horrible cunt yanks her up! No support for her little head which falls right the way back. Then she stuffs something on top of her, smothering her little face. Actions speak very loud in these clips. At least the rapist had a smidgen of compassion to uncover her so she could breathe and attempted to tuck her in. Marten is a cold fish.

And proof she was stuffed in the bag for life alive. 😰

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Yup. Instead of calling the police right away he went and told them he recognised them. Absolute numpy. This baby could have been saved.
What we are seeing is just highlights of evidence that the reporters decide to share. (some very scant). What is reported today is that yes he spoke to them and actually offered to take them to a hospital with no judgement and they refused. He rang the Police as soon as he got home. Not sure what else he could have done. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 43