Constance Marten and Mark Gordon Case #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trial began on 24/1/24, and is currently expected to run until early March.

Live reporting by the Daily Mail, and The Argus

Day 1: https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/24070691.live-constance-marten-mark-gordon-trial-begin-old-bailey/

Day 2:
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/24073574.live-constance-marten-mark-gordon-trial-old-bailey/

Also good reporting on Twitter/X:

——

No cause of death was able to be established.

Confirmation today that four other children were previously taken in to care - they are being referred to as Child FF, GG, HH, II.
This baby was their fifth child together and is being referred to as Baby A.

Mark Gordon was in court, but Constance Marten appeared today only via video link.

Previous threads:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Really want to know why she wasn’t in court - wonder if that was the hold up yesterday?

Reactions: 4
When were they first spotted with the red bag for life as that would be a good indicator of when Victoria passed. Ironic how this baby who has ended up dead due to her parents also has the same name as the child who prompted so much child safeguarding legislation

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if the “living off the grid” and not seeking medical help, even with the first pregnancy, was due to Gordan not being allowed contact with minors or something along similar lines.

Reactions: 16
Trial began on 24/1/24, and is currently expected to run until early March.

Live reporting by the Daily Mail, and The Argus

Day 1: https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/24070691.live-constance-marten-mark-gordon-trial-begin-old-bailey/

Day 2:
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/24073574.live-constance-marten-mark-gordon-trial-old-bailey/

Also good reporting on Twitter/X:

——

No cause of death was able to be established.

Confirmation today that four other children were previously taken in to care - they are being referred to as Child FF, GG, HH, II.
This baby was their fifth child together and is being referred to as Baby A.

Mark Gordon was in court, but Constance Marten appeared today only via video link.

Previous threads:

Thanks for the new thread ITDH - 👏 great recap too 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m wondering why their older children are starting so low on the alphabet, and yet their last child (Victoria) is referred to as A? Which then makes me wonder why the gap between letters as well?

Reactions: 15
I wonder if the “living off the grid” and not seeking medical help, even with the first pregnancy, was due to Gordan not being allowed contact with minors or something along similar lines.
would certainly have been a factor that would be explored in assessment with him to decide current risk and if a safety plan could be put in place: if he refused to engage with a risk assessment, then it would be no contact with baby until a risk assessment completed.

If she presented late for antenatal care/ concealed the first pregnancy, that’s a referral and assessment in its own right.

Reactions: 11
I’m wondering why their older children are starting so low on the alphabet, and yet their last child (Victoria) is referred to as A? Which then makes me wonder why the gap between letters as well?
I think I remember B and C being initials on her Facebook page so I wonder if they were avoiding the children’s actual initials with the gap?

Reactions: 24
Why aren’t they referring to her by her name, Victoria? It’s already been reported in the press & I feel like calling her by her name gives her some dignity which she was deprived of by the monsters.

Reactions: 26
Why aren’t they referring to her by her name, Victoria? It’s already been reported in the press & I feel like calling her by her name gives her some dignity which she was deprived of by the monsters.
Maybe a legal thing owing to the lack of birth registration.

Reactions: 13
She wasn’t ever ‘officially’ named in terms of registering her birth. I wondered if it’s that, or if they are deliberately not using her name to take a little bit of power back from C&M.

Reactions: 10
I bet he’s on the Sex Offenders Register and would have a condition to report to a police station every fortnight or so which is I think why he would have those contacts with the police before they went on the run . It’s such a disturbing case. I wonder if her family are visiting her in custody as seen her brother and mother in the photos from today

Reactions: 20
Baffling why, if they had access to thousands of her trust fund, they didn’t buy a campervan or something more substantial knowing they would be going on the run.

Reactions: 29
Baffling why, if they had access to thousands of her trust fund, they didn’t buy a campervan or something more substantial knowing they would be going on the run.
I don’t think they planned on going on the run until they realised people recognised them. That’s when it hit how big it was and they panicked. She said in her interview they went to London to get a flat but quickly realised they wouldn’t be able to

Reactions: 14
I’ve just read that one out of the previous four babies, they abandoned in hospital after she had given birth. Literally walked out. Disgusting

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I’ve just read that one out of the previous four babies, they abandoned in hospital after she had given birth. Literally walked out. Disgusting
Yes and then they wouldn't let her back in because she refused to do a covid test. I'm telling you a deep rooted and very misguided distrust of medical professionals is clearly a big factor in all this. Unfortunately the Internet has made it all too easy for charlatans to spread anti science bullshit.

Reactions: 52
A million times better than taking a newborn to an unsafe environment though. It’s probably the best thing she did for that child, despite the fact they will have to live with the trauma of abandonment.

Reactions: 37
She went on the run with Victoria to prevent her from being taken away, but willingly abandoned one baby after also having 2 others removed. She doesn’t make sense. Refusing the Covid test in order to see her child just shows her bizarre beliefs were more important to her than her own children.

Reactions: 34
I was just wondering this 🤔 @Dogmuck any ideas?
Oh I don’t know really, there’s probably nothing sinister about this other than to keep those kids in a separate group from A, which is who this case is about, just to make a clear differentiation I’d imagine but honestly 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.