Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Bleekemolen did you manage to go to court today ? Claw clip in situ? No reporting that we can see so far today ? our noses are hanging off 👃

Yes I did!! I’m just home!!

I’m not sure how much I can say and so will take a look at what has been reported before I do.

I had lunch in a coffee shop near the Old Bailey - it was called Tattle and I thought of you all!! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Can't believe people are supporting CM. The group will have no idea actually why her first four children were removed and poor Victoria paid for CM and MG's actions with her life.

Reactions: 16

I’m not sure how much I can say and so will take a look at what has been reported before I do.

I had lunch in a coffee shop near the Old Bailey - it was called Tattle and I thought of you all!! ❤
There’s been zero reporting today. Just one update to say that they weren’t able to report!

We here have assumed it’s related to the older children (or previous convictions maybe?) but don’t share anything you aren’t able to x

Reactions: 14

Ah I don’t think they’ve been allowed to report anything much so you probably can’t say anything.

Reactions: 15
I've been listening to 'The Trial' in the car and the actress doing Condo's voice, she is just doing her job bless her, BUT IM GOING TO THROW MY CAR RADIO OUT THE WINDOW. I have never heard Conducive's voice other than that DADDY BEAR (blood boils) clip so I just associate that actress voice with Conditioner's infuriating nonsense.

I'm actually furious, the sanctimonious nonsensical entitled drivel. And my car radio thing is connected to the car and I can't get it out. I can't even access any of my trust money to buy a new car, when my radio ultimately explodes on the motorway in act of espionage. Ruining my mobile phone and placenta collection.

Can't wait for Constipated's guide to Parenting being released in 2024. If her FAMILY don't blow up all the publishing companies and Amazon kindle before that. Spies everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I suspect this has been covered in an earlier thread I’ve missed - so apologies everyone.

The 4 children that have been removed, I am really hopeful they went to a family member.

Now I know Toots has talked about how her family ‘didn’t want’ the children so they went into the care system. However there are procedures that could be put in place to protect the children: ie: the children ARE with family but for their own protection Toots doesn’t know anything about it and her family aren’t telling her info to protect them.
I know no one will know for sure, but I really hope that someone in the family has them and has kept them together.
In all honesty, with their resources, any lack of action on this would render them disgusting from my perspective.
They should be with family where possible.
I mean, it's not always possible and nobody should ever feel obliged to take on four children - or frankly, even one - when they didn't produce them, are not responsible for their plight, no matter how many resources they have. Being a parent is something that should be done by people who want to be parents and not people lumped with the progeny of others who cannot be arsed to be at minimum decent parents or who are eternal bloody irresponsible duck ups. People's lives are their own. I hate this idea that because you are genetically related to someone, you have some moral obligation to deal with their mistakes, whatever they are. People have their own lives, plans, existing relationships, responsibilities and personal dreams and shouldn't be expected to destroy their own lives, careers, living arrangements, existing family and relationships to take in a string of likely messed up kids they don't even know and aren't going to be easy to deal with. Kids won't thirve where they are not wanted and I'd be surprised if any child brought up by CM and Daddy Bear aren't going to be the level of mess that nobody can cope with or would want to. Not to mention they have likely been conditioned to hate anyone in CM's family, by CM.

Note. I had a BF back in the day who had spent several years in social care, along with his three siblings, due to being suddenly orphaned. All kids in their early-mid teens. One relative begrudgingly took them in out of guilt and SS pushing it as the only thing to do, and the whole thing fell apart in a very short period of months - relative couldn't cope with four stroppy bereaved teenagers, the house was overcrowded, the kids were all the kind of messed up a single ageing female relative neither could not or could be expected to deal with ... and in the end they ended up in a different care arrangement I won't describe here as it was novel at the time and therefore makes them identifiable, but it worked out for the best. Not that it was great, but the scars existed whoever they were with, and being in a house with a mega stressed relative who couldn't cope was doing them zero favours either.

As far as I am concerned the only villains in these cases are not family members who don't want to take on extra children, but the disgusting so-called parents who failed in the most basic of responsibilities toward children they chose to create.

I h

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I suspect this has been covered in an earlier thread I’ve missed - so apologies everyone.

The 4 children that have been removed, I am really hopeful they went to a family member.

Now I know Toots has talked about how her family ‘didn’t want’ the children so they went into the care system. However there are procedures that could be put in place to protect the children: ie: the children ARE with family but for their own protection Toots doesn’t know anything about it and her family aren’t telling her info to protect them.
I know no one will know for sure, but I really hope that someone in the family has them and has kept them together.
In all honesty, with their resources, any lack of action on this would render them disgusting from my perspective.
They should be with family where possible.
I’m currently going through the adoption process, and what these anti SS people don’t seem to grasp is just how much work goes into keeping children with the birth parents or birth family/ friends. So much support is put in place, and the extended network are thoroughly vetted to find placements. People like us (evil fosterers/ adopters are genuinely considered the last resort.

It’s just not always safe for the children to stay within the extended family for whatever reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've been listening to 'The Trial' in the car and the actress doing Condo's voice, she is just doing her job bless her, BUT IM GOING TO THROW MY CAR RADIO OUT THE WINDOW. I have never heard Conducive's voice other than that DADDY BEAR (blood boils) clip so I just associate that actress voice with Conditioner's infuriating nonsense.

I'm actually furious, the sanctimonious nonsensical entitled drivel. And my car radio thing is connected to the car and I can't get it out. I can't even access any of my trust money to buy a new car, when my radio ultimately explodes on the motorway in act of espionage. Ruining my mobile phone and placenta collection.

Can't wait for Constipated's guide to Parenting being released in 2024. If her FAMILY don't blow up all the publishing companies and Amazon kindle before that. Spies everywhere!
I'm currently lying in my 3 year olds bed in an attempt to get her to sleep and desperately trying to hold back the laughter and failing.

Phone and placenta collection was the final straw.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The biggest F U to authorities would be for them to find Constance and MG months later, settled with a happy baby Victoria in a comfy warm home and proving them all wrong. They have only solidified opinion that they are not fit to parent. Wild that the anti SS groups can’t see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm currently lying in my 3 year olds bed in an attempt to get her to sleep and desperately trying to hold back the laughter and failing.

Phone and placenta collection was the final straw.
Ironic that she will have plenty of time for navel gazing when languishing in jail.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I got there at 9 this morning and was first in line to get in when the courts open at 10.

They let friends and family in first (no checks or any sort of proof needed) but I was first in line for court 5. No friends or family of CM or MG lining up.

I waited until lunchtime with no explanation as to why I was not allowed in. Whilst I was lining up outside a group of about 10 women were outside the court with banners and signs with “justice for CM” etc on them. They kept shouting “We support CM. Babies need their Mums”. A couple of the women from this group tried to line up to gain access, but Security moved them on.

Told court would not be sitting before lunch and so went to Tattle for lunch. After lunch I saw the back of CM’s mother, her brother and someone that I recognised from the Vogue wedding shoot. They have that “quiet luxury” look about them - you know when you just know when someone has money!!!

Came back and went to watch a conspiracy to murder case but the security guard said he would find me if court 5 opened to the public.

It did! I was allowed in but I can’t report on what was discussed (without the jury). If it ever does get reported, I will give my take on things but I don’t want to cause any sort of trouble. MG was there but CM was unwell and not in court. I think/hope it’s ok to say that??

There were a couple of people that I got chatting to (one ex police) who had been attending throughout the trial who mentioned a few things. Now I have no idea if these are true or not and so please don’t take these as “truth”:

He is in Belmarsh prison and not having an easy time
She is in Bronzefield and apparently segregated
The protest today was organised by Ian Joseph who was mentioned yesterday
The state of the nappy she was found in was horrific - as if Victoria had been wearing it for a long, long time
They both mentioned that CM comes across as really intelligent (I did not get that impression from the day I saw her get cross examined)
Apparently MG has looked absolutely furious when she has perhaps said too much (again, I did not see this when I saw her give evidence and he was there)
His sister has been in court to support him (I’ve not seen this reported anywhere) and his Mother is too ill to attend

I can say that the jury is down to 11. 5 women and 6 men. The court has a week and off and will be back on the 25 and 26 March and there is someone coming to give expert evidence on her behalf. I am sure that I heard that there will then be a break and court will return on the 8 April.

Planning to go back on the 25 March and so will report back then.

Have a fab weekend everyone ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
So I got there at 9 this morning and was first in line to get in when the courts open at 10.

They let friends and family in first (no checks or any sort of proof needed) but I was first in line for court 5. No friends or family of CM or MG lining up.

I waited until lunchtime with no explanation as to why I was not allowed in. Whilst I was lining up outside a group of about 10 women were outside the court with banners and signs with “justice for CM” etc on them. They kept shouting “We support CM. Babies need their Mums”. A couple of the women from this group tried to line up to gain access, but Security moved them on.

Told court would not be sitting before lunch and so went to Tattle for lunch. After lunch I saw the back of CM’s mother, her brother and someone that I recognised from the Vogue wedding shoot. They have that “quiet luxury” look about them - you know when you just know when someone has money!!!

Came back and went to watch a conspiracy to murder case but the security guard said he would find me if court 5 opened to the public.

It did! I was allowed in but I can’t report on what was discussed (without the jury). If it ever does get reported, I will give my take on things but I don’t want to cause any sort of trouble. MG was there but CM was unwell and not in court. I think/hope it’s ok to say that??

There were a couple of people that I got chatting to (one ex police) who had been attending throughout the trial who mentioned a few things. Now I have no idea if these are true or not and so please don’t take these as “truth”:

He is in Belmarsh prison and not having an easy time
She is in Bronzefield and apparently segregated
The protest today was organised by Ian Joseph who was mentioned yesterday
The state of the nappy she was found in was horrific - as if Victoria had been wearing it for a long, long time
They both mentioned that CM comes across as really intelligent (I did not get that impression from the day I saw her get cross examined)
Apparently MG has looked absolutely furious when she has perhaps said too much (again, I did not see this when I saw her give evidence and he was there)
His sister has been in court to support him (I’ve not seen this reported anywhere) and his Mother is too ill to attend

I can say that the jury is down to 11. 5 women and 6 men. The court has a week and off and will be back on the 25 and 26 March and there is someone coming to give expert evidence on her behalf. I am sure that I heard that there will then be a break and court will return on the 8 April.

Planning to go back on the 25 March and so will report back then.

Have a fab weekend everyone ❤
Thank you so much for posting this really detailed and interesting report!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Bleekemolen

I’m not sure if what you’ve said about the nappy is knowledge outside the court, I don’t think it’s been reported other than not changed after she died
---
Wonder if CM being unwell meant they were using the time discussing whatever issues they could as she’s in the middle of giving evidence isn’t she.

Was it yesterday that she was unwell / nauseous?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.