Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
“Sent to the cult” came from the Sun article posted a few pages back.
I don’t know what it said exactly because I can’t click on it

Reactions: 2

spillallthetea

VIP Member
Like I said, there’s clearly more to it than just a fake name and lack of prenatal care/registration.
---

I can’t see how hospital staff would be able to find out about the violent rapist partner or the fact that they moved around a lot. Unless the way she looked/presented was of concern. Was she covered in bruises maybe?
Maybe referred to a medical social worker within the hospital and they would liaise with community social work teams

BullShell

It's cof that seems to be a boy and a girl.
I think dav is the eldest as there is a pic of him on the swings and he looks like a toddler rather than a baby. There is a pic of the boy cof on the swings as well and those pics may have been taken on the same day.
So dav, cof girl, cof boy, bty ?! It's so confusing. And totally unimportant but it's really bugging me.

Just checked again and it's actually dav who is wearing boys clothes and girls clothes. I give up. Maybe she forgot who is who also.
Lovely kids though. Hope they are all okay
Is the Facebook still active, I have had a look without success.

sebanna

VIP Member
So child II was born June 2020, but CM left hospital shortly after birth in 2021? I can’t make sense of it.

This bit doesn’t make sense either, says care orders January 2022 but surely it was before that?

View attachment 2765899

Oh or does it mean care proceedings were started in 2020 but then placement orders in Jan 2022.

Which would lead in to pregnancy with Victoria March/April - a couple of months after placement orders made for the other children.
I think either child HH was born in June 2020, and was then added to the order (or was on it as an unborn baby,) or its a mistake and refers to child II and should say June 2021.

Last edited:

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
True, but there are often indications. Size, tendency to swollen extremities in later pregnancy, more intense morning sickness etc.
Yes sorry I wasn’t disagreeing.

Imagine reaching the birth without knowing there’s two though!
---
the first baby taken from the pissy bell tent was well before that- 2018 wasn’t it? They didn’t take all 3 at once I’m sure. Piss tent baby was def alone when removed
Not sure. The Twitter guy said ‘later’ taken into care and that care proceedings were started in 2019

IMG_8758.jpeg

IMG_8757.jpeg

Last edited:

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Like who where they planning on calling if they didnt want anyone to know were they where
or where they were going. Maybe CM ditched a phone each time she had to contact the trust for more dosh and they stockpiled for those phone calls.
Having Money doesnt always mean happiness but it provides choices. Most trustafarians who go down this route usually get fed up of it after a few years as they mature or indeed think of having a family of their own and go back to living a comfortable lifestyle, CM doesnt seem to have matured at all with age, quite the opposite. Still though she used the trust to provide them with what they needed to run away as in cash, car, airbnbs etc albeit with no planning in place at all. Genuine homeless people do not have that choice.
Taxis! Airbnbs!

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
Long time lurker and been following the trial. The court times are a joke, starting past 12 and finishing just after 2pm today. Today they have legal matters to deal with, but half the time there doesn't seem to have been a reason.

I wanted to go to the Old Bailey, but they're so inconsistent with what day's they're in court and then they seem to adjourn very early everyday it's not worth it. The poor jury, it's really dragging on for them.
What do you mean by ‘there doesn’t seem to have been a reason?’.

Reactions: 1

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Constance seems to take after her father who gave his 100 million pound fortune to live in a lorry. Constance's brother sold the family home for 34 million pounds in 2013, so you think she would have been given some of that money.
Wikipedia and news articles from the time say the father sold the home. Does it say somewhere the son did?

martha82

Chatty Member
New to this thread… found it after seeing the TikTok on itv of the police finding the little babies body in a rubbish bag…. It said they had 4 previous children taken off them. Sorry if it’s been mentioned, but is there any info of why 4 previous children were removed?

Lucymyers

VIP Member
I mean, it's probably not reassuring, but I remember following the Lucy Letby case daily last year and there were so many delays, with legal arguments, jury absences and they would sit at such weird times and have long breaks.

So I know these kinds of delays aren't that unusual. I know it's similar where I live and courts cases have had lots of occasions of rescheduling dates because there is a huge backlog.
Letbys case was no where near as bad as this delay wise